• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Defender 90

hashi

Hi All,

I am after a defender short wheel base and it's 32 -xxxx. The guy is asking thirteen lacks for it. It's in running condition and as far as I know, the vehicle is genuine (with original registration book + revenue license for 2010). Please advice me on the things that I need to watch out for. I believe this is a bargain price. What do you guys think? Please advice.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am after a defender short wheel base and it's 32 -xxxx. The guy is asking thirteen lacks for it. It's in running condition and as far as I know, the vehicle is genuine (with original registration book + revenue license for 2010). Please advice me on the things that I need to watch out for. I believe this is a bargain price. What do you guys think? Please advice.

Thanks.

Sounds too good to be true

Find out the chassis number

Also whats the engine its running

utterly rubbish local "defender conversions" with japanese bits glued on are a dime a dozen so be careful

Proper Land Rover 90's go anywhere from 1.75 - 2.5 dependent on spec, engine & condition

The fact of the matter is that even those aren't really proper "Defenders" as these are merely updated pre-1990 SWB Land Rovers which were originally brought in for the police in 1988-89 if i recall right

i seen that on the classifieds a few times...its been there at that price for over a year i was tempted to go check it out but had a doubt on how genuine it was in the back of my mind since its been on the market for over 2 years.