• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Miss Me???

fuzzo

well guys it's been one crazy set of days. yesterday i had to admit my son to durdans coz he aparently has a cross of bronchitis and pnemonia (how that happens i have no idea) so ive been in hospital since yesterday and man i gotta say. that is one depressing place.. luckily he got better and discharged him tonight...

well on the way back home, my car just stalls on me. have enough fuel. battery is fine. no engine noises. the car just won't start. so then take a cab home.

so now i don' get my long holiday like planned, my car is dead...but the bright side is my son is fine :D

Of course we missed you machan! its bad about car and some good news about your son.

Machan why dont you try a few basics to get life back to car babe? Since your battery is good and no powr coming to engine,it has to be electrics or electronics.The culprits could be a few CBs or sensors.But im pretty sure its not a big problem.

If you have a car alarm system,disable or reset it before starting the rectifyng process.

Good luck! update us !

Good to know your Sons ok,

Is it a case of the engine not starting, but the starter motor is turning it (I thought for a long time as to what official terms might be appropriate but could not find one ;)),

Could it be an ignition system faliure if thats the case ? I once had that problem and the ignition unit had to be replaced,

Good luck,

The Don

We defineately missed your whoring/avtars and sig. images. ;)

Take care of your son and machan.

Re: car, as The Don said depending on whether starter motor is cranking you have to look different ways.

If engine suddenly died electronics can be the culprit.

update on my car..

tried it this morning and it started but the idle was not smooth. on acceleration, it starts missing like crazy. i was also thinking it's a fuel block. must wait and see what the mechanic says on monday...

buy a new Honda..... <_< .... jk

i think its a company car fuuzzo has, right machan?

but how cool would it be if you got a real funky car as the company vehicle..

hey, who was it that totalled a new G.vitara (office vehicle?).. i remember boss was giving him trouble at the moment... wonder how the boss is reacting about that now?..

:D

sorry kinda OT :)

i think its a company car fuuzzo has, right machan?

but how cool would it be if you got a real funky car as the company vehicle..

hey, who was it that totalled a new G.vitara (office vehicle?).. i remember boss was giving him trouble at the moment... wonder how the boss is reacting about that now?..

:D

sorry kinda OT :)

oh ic, <_< i dnt have any idea abt office vehicles, anyway lets hope mr. fuzzo get's a cool ride... :)

hey man.. good too see you back... we were almost wondering where you were... and I almost thought you were in Taiwan getting those Neon's lol....

anyways... take care of your son man... he's the future for autolanka forum floods....

no hope of getting a new ride. the car is currently at david peiris getting fixed

speaking of DPM, i saw a ton of chery's in their workshop. they were all in for some sort of maintanence.

chery's ? oh those cherry's.... :blink: