• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Most Suitable Vehicle (honda Civic)

mosh

Question

12 answers to this question

I have budget of 2.0 to 2.2 mn for buying a vehicle. I preferred for a CIVIC. but wich is the most suitable car that i can go for ???

Well if you prefer a civic then go get one, plenty in the classifieds on AL and in the weekend papers.

Honda CIVIC ES1 or ES 8 Y.O.M. 2000-2002 or EK3 RS Y.O.M. 1999-2000.

wont get a es1 or es8 for that buget mate... try ek3 and save a little cash for future... Ateention: RS is not good in fuel, but of course if u like performance over fuel economy I'd suggest RS)

wont get a es1 or es8 for that buget mate... try ek3 and save a little cash for future... Ateention: RS is not good in fuel, but of course if u like performance over fuel economy I'd suggest RS)

How much its does .. ViRS.. 7, 8, 9 Kmpl??? As far as I know even ViRS would do 11 - 12 Kmpl in average if you are not an aggressive driver.

I have budget of 2.0 to 2.2 mn for buying a vehicle. I preferred for a CIVIC. but wich is the most suitable car that i can go for ???

There are plenty of cars around for that budget. It's best that you state what your requirements are, so that everyone can help you better. (Eg; do you want a new car, old car, small car, big car, fast car, slow car, etc.)

And guys? The OP didn't even mention fuel economy. What's really funny is how almost all these threads ultimately become fuel consumption comparison conundrums.... :to_pick_ones_nose3:

Edited by Big_D

And guys? The OP didn't even mention fuel economy. What's really funny is how almost all these threads ultimately become fuel consumption comparison conundrums....

Yes.. but when suddenly someone pop up and say Attention: RS is not good in fuel.. it does take attention and worst is it's incorrect statment in relative terms in given scenario.

So it's fair enough for those who have off hand experience to correct it. That is forum is all about.

Yes.. but when suddenly someone pop up and say Attention: RS is not good in fuel.. it does take attention and worst is it's incorrect statment in relative terms in given scenario.

So it's fair enough for those who have off hand experience to correct it. That is forum is all about.

True. But maybe you wouldn't have to correct others if people simply didn't make unsubstantiated claims, especially when the OP didn't request that info. Fuel consumption's like a plague around here. For once, I'd like to see someone say how good the car is at pulling with four people in the car and a loaded boot. Or how comfortable the seats are. Or how good it is at long distance driving. Or how easy it is to park or navigate through traffic, and so on.

True. But maybe you wouldn't have to correct others if people simply didn't make unsubstantiated claims, especially when the OP didn't request that info. Fuel consumption's like a plague around here. For once, I'd like to see someone say how good the car is at pulling with four people in the car and a loaded boot. Or how comfortable the seats are. Or how good it is at long distance driving. Or how easy it is to park or navigate through traffic, and so on.

+1

writing "kmpl" around here is as good as waving a red flag :D