• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Santa Fe Ownes Here?

jdnet

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any Santa fe owners here. My dad has taken over my the galant I bought and my wife wants my new civic so I am once again left without a car. Found a 2000 santa fe for a pretty good price and was wondering what your opinion on it was and how well it does on petrol. BTW i'm looking at the 4wd version.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any Santa fe owners here. My dad has taken over my the galant I bought and my wife wants my new civic so I am once again left without a car. Found a 2000 santa fe for a pretty good price and was wondering what your opinion on it was and how well it does on petrol. BTW i'm looking at the 4wd version.

dude machan...you seem to bloody loaded...buying everyone cars...I'd like a honda s2000 please :P

anyways I was,and I still am a huge fan of the santa fe first gen,I seriously considered buying one as my first car back in '04...specially liked the styling and the V6 petrols oomph...but decided against it because of things people around me said about hyundai reliability and stuff,...I regret it now though,reliable or not that is a fantastic SUV,still look twice whwn one passes me by.

dude machan...you seem to bloody loaded...buying everyone cars...I'd like a honda s2000 please :P

anyways I was,and I still am a huge fan of the santa fe first gen,I seriously considered buying one as my first car back in '04...specially liked the styling and the V6 petrols oomph...but decided against it because of things people around me said about hyundai reliability and stuff,...I regret it now though,reliable or not that is a fantastic SUV,still look twice whwn one passes me by.

lol no i'm poorer than you think, my dad took the galant in exchange for his cr 41 which I sold so kinda profited out of that deal so it partially paid for the civic. I guess you could call me an entrepreneur of sorts. Lol. Need two cars in my house since both myself and my wife just moved back here and i have to travel inside the country alot. BTW I've found that the santa Fe does not look that good at first glance but kinda grows on you. i also discovered yesterday that visiting my farm in a car is not such a good idea.

Edited by jdnet

lol no i'm poorer than you think, my dad took the galant in exchange for his cr 41 which I sold so kinda profited out of that deal so it partially paid for the civic. I guess you could call me an entrepreneur of sorts. Lol. Need two cars in my house since both myself and my wife just moved back here and i have to travel inside the country alot. BTW I've found that the santa Fe does not look that good at first glance but kinda grows on you. i also discovered yesterday that visiting my farm in a car is not such a good idea.

i've seen this awesome vehicle that i'm sure will suit u well.... rear wheel drive, massive torque at the rear wheels too... open top.. so you'll enjoy the drive to the farm itself.. and you wont have to worry about ground clearance in this unlike a car, and even if you do get say stuck in the mud or a flash flood it should be able to travel through it with no issues... even has a 4WD variant.. also the driver is placed in the middle as oppsoed to a side for perfect weight balance...and luckily falls under a very low tax bracket as well!!!!

Check it out!

;)

Edited by Dilesh

Mr. Dilesh,

A friend of mine owned a tractor long time ago. he had experience 50 years riding tractors but he was only 23 years old. That itself hows how much experience he was. When I was young I went in tractor too, it much fun I have worked on tractors for 50+ years. Before you were born. There is this bas in norris canal who fixes tractors, he lives inside canal. Justr go to canal and scream and he will come fix tractor for you. But you know these tractors are no good now chinese tractors are best in the world. John Deere never match chinese quality in future. I had chinese tractor few years back. Although it cannot pull over a grain of sand it was a good tractor, there was a massive engine fire at 20,000 meters but still good tractor.

lol

Seriously though, I don't think i'll be riding a tractor anytime soon.

Mr. Dilesh,

A friend of mine owned a tractor long time ago. he had experience 50 years riding tractors but he was only 23 years old. That itself hows how much experience he was. When I was young I went in tractor too, it much fun I have worked on tractors for 50+ years. Before you were born. There is this bas in norris canal who fixes tractors, he lives inside canal. Justr go to canal and scream and he will come fix tractor for you. But you know these tractors are no good now chinese tractors are best in the world. John Deere never match chinese quality in future. I had chinese tractor few years back. Although it cannot pull over a grain of sand it was a good tractor, there was a massive engine fire at 20,000 meters but still good tractor.

lol

Seriously though, I don't think i'll be riding a tractor anytime soon.

Dear List Member,

Thank you for your valuable information about where to get my tractor fixed. I have a small problem in it. I gave it to a friend to use and when he returned it to me the rear wheels were bigger than the front wheels. I will goto canal-baas to get this fixed.

Thank you!

Hey guys,

The car is very good in comfort and performance. Eaven maintence wise not too bad. But fuel consupmtion is about 5-6 KMPL.