• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Reducing Noices

CK2

Question

hi,

one of my friend's car painted recently, for the paint job he removed all door panels and all interior with the dashboard.

problem is after finishing the job now its make many noises. please give your advices for fixing this problem and is there any place which can fix this?

(car is sprinter se100)

thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

hi,

one of my friend's car painted recently, for the paint job he removed all door panels and all interior with the dashboard.

problem is after finishing the job now its make many noises. please give your advices for fixing this problem and is there any place which can fix this?

(car is sprinter se100)

thanks in advance

Hi Mate

Why don't you go to the same place that u painted and ask him to refix it properly, if not probably you need to go a paint

joint because any other type of mechanic will not undertake those type of jobs since time consuming.tell him the actual story

of you last paint job etc and request him peacefully :) because they don't like to put their hand on that someone else's half work done .

thanks

Regards

sumith

Edited by Sumiya

Hi Mate

Why don't you go to the same place that u painted and ask him to refix it properly, if not probably you need to go a paint

joint because any other type of mechanic will not undertake those type of jobs since time consuming.tell him the actual story

of you last paint job etc and request him peacefully :) because they don't like to put their hand on that someone else's half work done .

thanks

Regards

sumith

as i know previous guy is not a very professional person for this type of work (thats the reason for all these trouble, but i should tell his painting work is gr8). we r looking for a more professional place with experience to fix this.

as i know previous guy is not a very professional person for this type of work (thats the reason for all these trouble, but i should tell his painting work is gr8). we r looking for a more professional place with experience to fix this.

You pay what you get for. Someone claiming to be qualified in auto painting should know to handle the extras that come with it, nobody else should be responsible for removing or replacing body parts. Suggest you try a tinkering shop.