• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Drive Auto Gear Car For The Gud Fuel Consumption

saja

Question

I think when driving D there is a little much of "clutch" is used always. Thats why sequental mode is more economical. I have noticed that running @ 40-50kmph 4th gear there is 2 poits where rpm meter shows. if I touch gaz pedal car will maintain same speed but rpm will be around 1.3-1.5 But if i use just little more same speed but like 1.7-1.9. Funny is if I jump to 80 and maintain in 4th it will be 1.8 not even 2x1000

so the conclusion is D uses clutch always..

Edited by wheelman

I think when driving D there is a little much of "clutch" is used always. Thats why sequental mode is more economical. I have noticed that running @ 40-50kmph 4th gear there is 2 poits where rpm meter shows. if I touch gaz pedal car will maintain same speed but rpm will be around 1.3-1.5 But if i use just little more same speed but like 1.7-1.9. Funny is if I jump to 80 and maintain in 4th it will be 1.8 not even 2x1000

so the conclusion is D uses clutch always..

You're right, if you jump to 80 it would be funny.

Hey wheelman, I can't speak for others, but I have no idea what you just typed, please can you post in simple English for my benefit? Cheers!

You're right, if you jump to 80 it would be funny.

Hey wheelman, I can't speak for others, but I have no idea what you just typed, please can you post in simple English for my benefit? Cheers!

How can I say this..

When I drive 40km/h in 4th gear. rpm meter shows near 1.7x1000. But if I reduce gaz a little bit rpm go down to 1.4 or near but still speed doesnt change. Even I go up to 80km/h in 4th gear rpm will be near 1.9x1000. This only happen in "D",not in "M".

So I was trying to say is that it always use clutch in autogear.

How can I say this..

When I drive 40km/h in 4th gear. rpm meter shows near 1.7x1000. But if I reduce gaz a little bit rpm go down to 1.4 or near but still speed doesnt change. Even I go up to 80km/h in 4th gear rpm will be near 1.9x1000. This only happen in "D",not in "M".

So I was trying to say is that it always use clutch in autogear.

M? what kind of Auto Gear car have a M?

dude your talking bout a Multitronic/Triptronic Gear box

just on a random note: When driving a proper Manual and a Manumatic vehicle. its different.

M? what kind of Auto Gear car have a M?

dude your talking bout a Multitronic/Triptronic Gear box

just on a random note: When driving a proper Manual and a Manumatic vehicle. its different.

In mazda they have "M" . But what Im telling here not about that.( Lets foget the fact that toyota still with 15 years old gearbox) Thing is This thread "How To Drive Auto Gear Car For The Gud Fuel Consumption".

And I know the difference with manual & sequental shifting. Also I cant find eny "Triptronic" gear car enywere.

Edited by wheelman

In mazda they have "M" . But what Im telling here not about that.( Lets foget the fact that toyota still with 15 years old gearbox) Thing is This thread "How To Drive Auto Gear Car For The Gud Fuel Consumption".

And I know the difference with manual & sequental shifting. Also I cant find eny "Triptronic" gear car enywere.

i rest my case..