• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Seek Advice On Cefiro

Rohit

Hi Guys,

I need some advice for you all on cefiro. Is it very hard to maintain?? Very bad on fuel?? and most of the people own that are struggling to get away with it?? When i asked one of my friend how is a cefiro A33, YOM 2000, Engine 2000, he replied it is a white elephant...

Pls comment or advice....

Thanks

Rohit

Hi Guys,

I need some advice for you all on cefiro. Is it very hard to maintain?? Very bad on fuel?? and most of the people own that are struggling to get away with it?? When i asked one of my friend how is a cefiro A33, YOM 2000, Engine 2000, he replied it is a white elephant...

Pls comment or advice....

Thanks

Rohit

Listen to your friend. They are bad on gas, will be next to impossible to resell.

Also, no matter what IsuruJosh says, they are not as cool as he claims it to be... :)

The V6 motors are notorious for sludge issues and when one comes up for sale, you can bet your EPF that the engine is about to die on you.

They are comfortable though... but then so is a good sofa.

Listen to your friend. They are bad on gas, will be next to impossible to resell.

Also, no matter what IsuruJosh says, they are not as cool as he claims it to be... :)

The V6 motors are notorious for sludge issues and when one comes up for sale, you can bet your EPF that the engine is about to die on you.

They are comfortable though... but then so is a good sofa.

cefiro A33 is the troublesome one not the a32! u know why bitch? coz i got one.

really the a32 is less troublesome. my a32 automatic does 7.5 kmpl in traffic and i can prove that to anyone. but jokes aside i have heard too many horror stories of a33's not exceeding 5.5 kmpl in traffic. the only a33 i have heard of that does 7.5 kmpl is that of pradfreds, i don't think that man is of a caliber, who'd tell untrue things.

i don't know too much about this said sludge issue but mine has done 160k on the clock and still return just as good fuel economy as do new ones of the same caliber.

cefiro A33 is the troublesome one not the a32! u know why bitch? coz i got one.

really the a32 is less troublesome. my a32 automatic does 7.5 kmpl in traffic and i can prove that to anyone. but jokes aside i have heard too many horror stories of a33's not exceeding 5.5 kmpl in traffic. the only a33 i have heard of that does 7.5 kmpl is that of pradfreds, i don't think that man is of a caliber, who'd tell untrue things.

i don't know too much about this said sludge issue but mine has done 160k on the clock and still return just as good fuel economy as do new ones of the same caliber.

Yaaawwnnn......

But Isuru, don't you agree that the A32/A33 is such a bland car. No thought has gone behind it at all. It's a bland car for bland people. Like you perhaps. Doubt many here cares about the mileage your car does.

Going by what you say, I am sure Nissan will fly your car to Japan for some serious inspection soon... :) I am sure they will be throughly impressed by your spot on estimates of fuel consumption. . They will wonder why the heck they have installed OBC on their computers when all they have to do i call you and find out about the fuel consumption.

They might even gift you with a GTR... so this time, instead of being photographed next to one, you can actually drive one... ;)

What do you think the fuel consumption of that will be?

(before you say it, I edited the original post, hope you dont mind.. not that I care anyway :) )

Edited by VVTi

Yaaawwnnn......

But Isuru, don't you agree that the A32/A33 is such a bland car. No thought has gone behind it at all. It's a bland car for bland people. Like you perhaps. Doubt many here cares about the mileage your car does.

Oohhh ooohhhh VVTI you SOB just trying to make AL exciting again huh?

I refuse to take da bait matey he he :rolleyes:

the only a33 i have heard of that does 7.5 kmpl is that of pradfreds, i don't think that man is of a caliber, who'd tell untrue things.

Just a tip. A slightly more diplomatic way of putting it might have been "The man knows how to get the best out of it" or something along those lines.

Yaaawwnnn......

Going by what you say, I am sure Nissan will fly your car to Japan for some serious inspection soon... :) I am sure they will be throughly impressed by your spot on estimates of fuel consumption. . They will wonder why the heck they have installed OBC on their computers when all they have to do i call you and find out about the fuel consumption.

They might even gift you with a GTR... so this time, instead of being photographed next to one, you can actually drive one... ;)

What do you think the fuel consumption of that will be?

(before you say it, I edited the original post, hope you dont mind.. not that I care anyway :) )

Dude, not cool. No reason to jump on him there.

Just a tip. A slightly more diplomatic way of putting it might have been "The man knows how to get the best out of it" or something along those lines.

Dude, not cool. No reason to jump on him there.

Oh and just when things were gettig interesting.!!!

Edited by hakjay