• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brand New Ford Mustang Cobra On Our Roads

racerx

Just saw a New silver Mustang Cobra with red racing stripes on our road. Sounds badass On the way to temple trees with a two green defenders in tow. Anyone else see it?

Are you sure it isn't a kitted honda or something? :rolleyes:

Edited by Killer-B

Well since the topic came up.

It was brought down on a permit that facilitates the owner to bring down any vehicle below a CIF of USD. 50,000/=.

But it is a LHD car and will be converted before registration.

Thats 550Horses from a V8 Supercharger.

Yep- same time. Silver with Black(?) centre stripes and black alloys.

Came out of barnes place, blasted thru the horton place lights (red lights) with defenders in tow and then hammered down green path.

Saw it on Havelock this morning.. did much the same and flew through the lights with a helluva roar. A proper V8 muscle car, must be nice.. for some :rolleyes:

It was brought down on a permit that facilitates the owner to bring down any vehicle below a CIF of USD. 50,000/=.

Hey what sort of a permit is that? :o Who gets it? Any more info? Only brand new or any car? Got the common age limits?

Who is going to convert that and how? Axle and stuff from where? Any info would be nice I guess, for informative purposes :)

Hey what sort of a permit is that? :o Who gets it? Any more info? Only brand new or any car? Got the common age limits?

Who is going to convert that and how? Axle and stuff from where? Any info would be nice I guess, for informative purposes :)

MP permit I think. I'm sure the folks who do the Hummer conversions can do this too...

MPs should get state issued bus passes. Slap in the face to us taxpayers. At least we get to see some serious power on our roads.

MP permit I think. I'm sure the folks who do the Hummer conversions can do this too...

Who's the MP who'd would buy a Mustang?? :o They like all luxury stuff right? And as far as I know and friends in the US tell, it has quite a hard ride... I mean the Cobra with all the sports suspension?

Who's the MP who'd would buy a Mustang?? :o They like all luxury stuff right? And as far as I know and friends in the US tell, it has quite a hard ride... I mean the Cobra with all the sports suspension?

There's a younger generation of MPs now - may be that actress MP bought the Cobra!

Who is paying taxes for their speed & fun... Their ripping us off telling smoke test & all other stuff.... Never mind Driving a good car..What about the two defenders which pump fuel from our money & the security guys which get paid from our taxes.... (18 in to 30 540k only the salary).........

Fun with security.....Every stuff we buy we pay a thumping amount of tax to make our MPs to have fun...

I think the rule they brought for JPS At least A/L should be there...Should come to these MPS also..Then we can see who will remain....

Way to go man........ :angry-smiley-048: Keep it up..... :violent-smiley-099:

Well yea, but that guy should probably join drag racing then :D Would be fun and he could make them official, cuz I've not heard of drags this year...

Actress, probably not. No one got a glimpse of the driver by any chance?

Knight Industries Threethousand...! probably it drove it self.. :D

Have heard stories bout an official drag event. May be the officials are gearing up..?!?! :unsure:

Edited by Bugatti

Knight Industries Threethousand...! probably it drove it self.. :D

Have heard stories bout an official drag event. May be the officials are gearing up..?!?! :unsure:

:D

Well, that's great news :D If that can be organized along with the opening of the dyno on the 15/16 Oct, it'd sure be great fun and also some fair races, with proper power to weight ratio cars competing :) I saw some pics of an RWD Altezza dragging a FWD SOHC Civic or so back in 2008 Drags :o

Btw, as of the Mustang, is it possibly the most powerful 'normal' car in SL? (Considering a price of ~$32000 vs. ~$100000 for Ferrari or Aston Martin)