• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Es 08 Streering Issue

prasa

Hi guys..

In my 2001 es o8

When turning I've heard TUK TUK noise from near the front wheel.

what would be the cause of this.

(Rack end Issue???????????) what would be cost for this kind of a issue...

Thanks and regards prasa.....

Most likely your CV joints are gone. No idea on cost.

Did the ES8 come with hydraulic or EPS..??

It is EPS.

Prasa I think your problem is not related to the rack issue. If the sound comed while the car is moving on a damaged road, It could be a rack problem.

How the tuk tuk sound comes? When you are fully turning the wheel while on the run, if sound comes def it is CV joints.

It is EPS.

Prasa I think your problem is not related to the rack issue. If the sound comed while the car is moving on a damaged road, It could be a rack problem.

How the tuk tuk sound comes? When you are fully turning the wheel while on the run, if sound comes def it is CV joints.

hi thnks all...

It jst cming in the first half... driving or idle..

Not a EPS one...

Edited by prasa

It is EPS.

The ES Series came with both hydraulic and EPS systems FYI. JDM cars had EPS while the export specs (such as the SL market brand new cars) had the hydraulic set up.

Get your facts straight.

The ES Series came with both hydraulic and EPS systems FYI. JDM cars had EPS while the export specs (such as the SL market brand new cars) had the hydraulic set up.

Get your facts straight.

Brand new imported es8 has EPS and sin imported es5 has hydrolic.

No it does not. The brand new imported cars also had hydraulic systems. At least, all the cars that came in from 2000-2004 had hydraulic PS systems. Not sure about the final post 2004 editions but im fairly certain they were Hydraulic too. EPS was only on the JDM cars.

No it does not. The brand new imported cars also had hydraulic systems. At least, all the cars that came in from 2000-2004 had hydraulic PS systems. Not sure about the final post 2004 editions but im fairly certain they were Hydraulic too. EPS was only on the JDM cars.