• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend Car For 3 Mill.

Madu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sumtime last yr...it was a 301- tho...this still shudnt cost so much more...

my friend has a GA one that he sold for 2mil i think. well maybe the car i'm reffering to is not the one advertised.

ashan is this car red with gunmetal alloys. i believe ajmal got it down...

mazda does 13 km per litre too

i love its interior.. specially its dashboard.. cool gauges with orange backlight..

Mazda 3 is a perfect sedan..

when it comes to performance its great too..

ma friend got a silver color..

even the headlamps r cool..

i will say perfect design by mazda..

Mazda's new line ups are great :blink:

my friend has a GA one that he sold for 2mil i think. well maybe the car i'm reffering to is not the one advertised.

Yeah this is the car Ajmal brought down.

Could someone please shed some light on the price of a 1999/2000 Honda Civic ViRS? The price range varies from Rs. 1.8 - 2.3 million. Could someone please explain what factors are behind this price fluctuation?

From the prices I've been hearing 1.5 - 2.1mil are the prices quoted for a registered Vi-RS..however an unregistered was quoted abt a month back at 2.3mil by a friend of mine....a RS (2001 model) is quoted anything from 2.7 - 3.2mil.and another friend of mine bought one at 3.1mil (automatic)............

I think the main reason for the fluctuatations in prices for a Vi-RS is the "urgency" of the seller... :blink: ...because a Vi-RS mite get you more cash on a sale than a Nissan V-ZR..........My best friend's V-ZR (sedan: which was in much better condition) was sold cheaper than ma other friends Vi-RS.........its crazy!!!

Yo Fuzzo...

Bro I'm not really sure whther it was Mr. Ajmal who imported it to the country, ... but the car is a 1.8L OLD Audi A4..........looks very nice.

Cheers,

-A

Yo Fuzzo...

Bro I'm not really sure whther it was Mr. Ajmal who imported it to the country, ... but the car is a 1.8L OLD Audi A4..........looks very nice.

Cheers,

-A

whoever importd it...is it even worth anythng near 3mill?

whoever importd it...is it even worth anythng near 3mill?

To be totally honest with you machang.....its not.

From the prices I've been hearing 1.5 - 2.1mil are the prices quoted for a registered Vi-RS..however an unregistered was quoted abt a month back at 2.3mil by a friend of mine....a RS (2001 model) is quoted anything from 2.7 - 3.2mil.and another friend of mine bought one at 3.1mil (automatic)............

I think the main reason for the fluctuatations in prices for a Vi-RS is the "urgency" of the seller... :blink: ...because a Vi-RS mite get you more cash on a sale than a Nissan V-ZR..........My best friend's V-ZR (sedan: which was in much better condition) was sold cheaper than ma other friends Vi-RS.........its crazy!!!

Thanks for the quick response.

I know of an individual who managed to sell his multimatic, HX series ViRS (which drove like s**t btw) for Rs. 2.3 million!! Frankly the existance of such a huge price difference for no apparant reason is a bit crazy! Is it only the "urgency" factor or are there issues of modifications etc involved in the equation? Any comments on this would be appreciated.

However I have not come across a '99 ViRS for less than 1.8mil. Perhaps you are refering to the '96 model?

Also the huge price differences are because you get quite a few eaten up hacked high milage, accident ViRS's!! When the car first came amount a few years back it was amazing how many of them were condemed!

Thanks for the quick response.

I know of an ............... are there issues of modifications etc involved in the equation? Any comments on this would be appreciated.

However I have not come across a '99 ViRS for less than 1.8mil. Perhaps you are refering to the '96 model?

Mods could play a part in the price....but its highly unlikely...and yes you can find Vi-RS for less than 1.8mil........................................................................as for a Vi-RS: 1996 model.................I'm cluless...was there actually a Type RS made for the 1996 model? perhaps others could clarify

Cheers

........... the one u r talking abt is it a unreg one?i hv no clue on the prices :blink:

Machang there's no way you can invest on an Audi for 3.2mil if its UNREGISTERED with these crazyass tax structures :D .......the cheapest one for sale is 6.4mil & its an old model and very very very basic as well!

hello guys .,...

could you please mind recommending a car/suv for 3 mill .. ( 3.5 max ).

cheers...

Used Golf Gti, saw one advertised, 2001 wrx sti, evo 6, xtrail, freelander, legacy, primera list goes on...

r u sure this is a petrol A4? my uncle sold his A4 for 1.7mill...16" alloys and a factory body kit

The one advertised in the forums was an a6. new a4 should be about 3.2 used. ive seen other 1997 a4s advertised in the papers for bout 1.7.

Mods could play a part in the price....but its highly unlikely...and yes you can find Vi-RS for less than 1.8mil........................................................................as for a Vi-RS: 1996 model.................I'm cluless...was there actually a Type RS made for the 1996 model? perhaps others could clarify

Cheers

ViRS came in late 98 upwards nothing before..

Cheers

I was refering to the EK3 ViRS with the old head and tail lamps as the '96 model. I think the engine is the same D15B found in the '99 model. Please correct me if I am wrong.

So in conclusion, how much would you recon is a decent price for a accident free '99 ViRS (manual transmission) with very basic mods (exhaust and intake)?

Yep market these days is so funny, People are willing to pay 2.3 Mil for a ViRS but not another 100k for a SiR.

I came across a bigger who wants to 2.3 Mil for his G plate ViRS and commented that 2.5 Mil is waaaayy to much for a SiR, Feel like giving him a punch in the face next time I met him.

The one advertised in the forums was an a6. new a4 should be about 3.2 used. ive seen other 1997 a4s advertised in the papers for bout 1.7.

considerin a brand new A4 costs arnd 6mill i seriously doubt a used one wud cost 3.2...n yea dats abt the rate the 97 A4's sell at...

I came across a bigger who wants to 2.3 Mil for his G plate ViRS and commented that 2.5 Mil is waaaayy to much for a SiR, Feel like giving him a punch in the face next time I met him.

Probably didn't realize that the above mentioned SiR is not exactly your standard SiR... :)