• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend Car For 3 Mill.

Madu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was refering to the EK3 ViRS with the old head and tail lamps as the '96 model. I think the engine is the same D15B found in the '99 model. Please correct me if I am wrong.

So in conclusion, how much would you recon is a decent price for a accident free '99 ViRS (manual transmission) with very basic mods (exhaust and intake)?

Machang...... the EK3 shell is the Vi-RS.....1500cc engine.................it came out as Pilawoos said in late 1998. The RS however is the ES3 shell and has a DB17 engine with a 1700cc displacement.....and came out in the yrs of 2000-02"..

As for the price of a 1999 Vi-RS untouched would be around 1.6 - 2.1mil (registered)........ (or more). Just to note, I'll be surprised if you geta owner of a manual Vi-RS to sell!

considerin a brand new A4 costs arnd 6mill i seriously doubt a used one wud cost 3.2...n yea dats abt the rate the 97 A4's sell at...

interesting point there,,so let me get this straight according to a an audi a4 2001 unreg model will cost some where around 6.4mil and that been a very very very basic model and there is a reg one for 3.2mil,,,what is this world coming into?? :) that is one heck a Depreciation !!! :)

considerin a brand new A4 costs arnd 6mill i seriously doubt a used one wud cost 3.2...n yea dats abt the rate the 97 A4's sell at...

Machang a 1998 A6 is going @ 3.9mil...............a 97' A4 depending on the condition will fetch around 3.2 as you said.......but it all depends on the registeration & condition

Machang...... the EK3 shell is the Vi-RS.....1500cc engine.................it came out as Pilawoos said in late 1998. The RS however is the ES3 shell and has a DB17 engine with a 1700cc displacement.....and came out in the yrs of 2000-02"..

As for the price of a 1999 Vi-RS untouched would be around 1.6 - 2.1mil (registered)........ (or more). Just to note, I'll be surprised if you geta owner of a manual Vi-RS to sell!

Advertising is prohibited in this forum.. :)

Let me tell a 6th D series Civic is tones more fun than a 7th Gen ES.. The ES engines are crap, they are VTEC-E/LEV (Economy and emissions) rev only until 68 and dont have 'performance' VTEC

interesting point there,,so let me get this straight according to a an audi a4 2001 unreg model will cost some where around 6.4mil and that been a very very very basic model and there is a reg one for 3.2mil,,,what is this world coming into?? :) that is one heck a Depreciation !!! :)

ok there's a lil misinterpretation here...the second generation audi A4 is a 2004 if im not mistaken...the basic version of this sells at 6.4mill...it is the 2001 A4 that is quoted at 3.2 mill which is a ludicrous amount...

Ever considered and Sir in mint condition? :) Going cheap too...

Cant say I agree with the usage of "mint" in your strategic marketing campaign, but still given the legend that car is, it sure is a consideration... :)

Yeah I agree with you, it is indeed very difficult to find manual ViRS' on sale. I think it has something to do with the great combination of good fuel economy and 'decent' performance that car provides... Thanks for the valuable information nevertheless.

interesting point there,,so let me get this straight according to a an audi a4 2001 unreg model will cost some where around 6.4mil and that been a very very very basic model and there is a reg one for 3.2mil,,,what is this world coming into?? :o that is one heck a Depreciation !!! :)

Bro...correction: a 2004 model, 'BASIC' A4 is @ 6.4mil! (Brand New) :)

ok there's a lil misinterpretation here...the second generation audi A4 is a 2004 if im not mistaken...the basic version of this sells at 6.4mill...it is the 2001 A4 that is quoted at 3.2 mill which is a ludicrous amount...

are you saying that it should be more or less.. i think the price is right don't you?

are you saying that it should be more or less.. i think the price is right don't you?

i think it shud b less...diesel first gen A4's r goin for much less...registered yes but still a lot cheaper...anyways if it is the vendor we think it is it shudnt b surprisin rite?

Yeah I agree with you, it is indeed very difficult to find manual ViRS' on sale. I think it has something to do with the great combination of good fuel economy and 'decent' performance that car provides... Thanks for the valuable information nevertheless.

Anytime son :) ..... Yeah though the Type:RS engines are SOHC engines....they put out a decent amount of power to thrill and save on your fule bill !!!

Saw in one of the posts , that the 2004 Audi A4 regarded as the second generation....its actually the sixth....its known as B6......... the Seventh generation A4s (B7) are yet to hit our market (except for one!)

Advertising is prohibited in this forum.. :)

Let me tell a 6th D series Civic is tones more fun than a 7th Gen ES.. The ES engines are crap, they are VTEC-E/LEV (Economy and emissions) rev only until 68 and dont have 'performance' VTEC

Yeah the 6th Gen D15B found in the EK3 ViRS (with 130bhp) is supposed to be better in terms of performance when compared to the D17A (also with 130bhp if I am not mistaken) found in the ES3 RS. Plus the ride and handling is also supposed to be better in the old model.

Yeah though the Type:RS engines are SOHC engines....they put out a decent amount of power to thrill and save on your fule bill !!!

Spot on! Thus the huge following for Honda.

No. The Wiki says the 2nd Gen A4 was from 2000-2005. Now I haven't seen the car so can't say. I only saw a classified ad. Third gen is supposed to be 2004-present. Interestingly, there is over lap for each gen. 1st gen facelift is 1998-2001.

And I know the amounts seem silly for the reg stuff, but there is pretty much no 2nd hand market for these. A4s S60s. Just checking into this stuff.

Saw in one of the posts , that the 2004 Audi A4 regarded as the second generation....its actually the sixth....its known as B6......... the Seventh generation A4s (B7) are yet to hit our market (except for one!)

any new s4/s6/s8's coming to SL?

that wud be me but whoa? there r 6 generations of A4? pls enlighten me on wat the others are

No. The Wiki says the 2nd Gen A4 was from 2000-2005. Now I haven't seen the car so can't say. I only saw a classified ad. Third gen is supposed to be 2004-present. Interestingly, there is over lap for each gen. 1st gen facelift is 1998-2001.

And I know the amounts seem silly for the reg stuff, but there is pretty much no 2nd hand market for these. A4s S60s. Just checking into this stuff.

if im not mistaken the 2nd gen is a face-lifted 1st gen (crystal lights etc)...can it even be classified as a new gen?

any new s4/s6/s8's coming to SL?

No machang....its too expensive....though there was an inquiry for an RS Cabriolet

Cant say I agree with the usage of "mint" in your strategic marketing campaign, but still given the legend that car is, it sure is a consideration... :)

I'de like to know your intepretation of mint then :)

I thought if a car has been maintained/looked after well/ is accident free and exterior and interior in grade A condition you can call it "MINT"

I'de like to know your intepretation of mint then :)

I thought if a car has been maintained/looked after well/ is accident free and exterior and interior in grade A condition you can call it "MINT"

but has it been raced in any form? :)

edit: i raced fuzzo to it...

Edited by sharkster