• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend Car For 3 Mill.

Madu

that wud be me but whoa? there r 6 generations of A4? pls enlighten me on wat the others are

?

Sharkster..............from model to model the generations for the Audi's change...now the new ones that are going to be marketed will be the SEVENTH GENERATION A4s (B7) and SIXTH GENERATION A6s (C6)............the only differences are the FSI engines and the single frame front grill........and a couple of body contour changes here and there....and the increased comfort levels.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharkster..............from model to model the generations for the Audi's change...now the new ones that are going to be marketed will be the SEVENTH GENERATION A4s (B7) and SIXTH GENERATION A6s (C6)............the only differences are the FSI engines and the single frame front grill........and a couple of body contour changes here and there....and the increased comfort levels.

ohh i get u now bro...little tweaks but they choose to call it a new gen...the frame remains more or less the same...

Edited by sharkster

Anytime son :) ..... Yeah though the Type:RS engines are SOHC engines....they put out a decent amount of power to thrill and save on your fule bill !!!

how much does a Virs do on fuel... if I'm not interupting anything....?

considerin a brand new A4 costs arnd 6mill i seriously doubt a used one wud cost 3.2...n yea dats abt the rate the 97 A4's sell at...

Oh i thought the 2002 models would go for around 3.2 considering a used 02 bmw 320d goes for around 4. i think the 97 model is pretty cheap for that price even though its a little old. I think volovos and udis depreciate more than beemers and merc. A good volvo s40 can go for around 2. U used 97 merc c-class should be around 2.5-2.7

how much does a Virs do on fuel... if I'm not interupting anything....?

My RS (1700cc) does anything between 8-12kms per Litre on the run to Negombo to Colombo.....with decent mods and heavy Revings!

heavy ravings? Bro, educate me

On running...(this is in MY opinion)..........anything over 4500RPM is a high rev for me.....so when the speed period hits me I tend to do exactly that......so with all this i do anything between 8 - 12 KMs per Litre.

Oh i thought the 2002 models would go for around 3.2 considering a used 02 bmw 320d goes for around 4. i think the 97 model is pretty cheap for that price even though its a little old. I think volovos and udis depreciate more than beemers and merc. A good volvo s40 can go for around 2. U used 97 merc c-class should be around 2.5-2.7

You are a bit misinformed on prices, I don't know to comment on Audi's and Volvo's but I can comment on Beemers and Mercs.

99/2000 BMW 320D 3.5-4.2 Mil

02/05 (Facelift) BMW 320D 5.5 - 7.0 Mil

94-97 (W202) C Class Petrol 2.5 -2.7 Mil

94-97 (W202) C Class Diesel 2.7 -3.2 Mil

98-03 (W220) C Class Petrol 5.5 Mil / Diesel above 6 Mil

Audis and Volvos go way below these prices.

You are a bit misinformed on prices, I don't know to comment on Audi's and Volvo's but I can comment on Beemers and Mercs.......

Your right machang... Audi's sell much lower (almost 1.5 - 2 mil lesser) and the Volvos even lower!

hey

you could go for the new Mazda 3. awesome car. it ranges from 3 to 3.5 million.

ya i like the mazda 3 as well .. is this brand new for 3- 3.5 mill ???

Yes, good recomendation!

Then why not a brand new Toyota Corolla for 3.5? Brand new is good machang, no hassel for 5-6 years. I dont know if the 2005 Civic is stil available , i rember they offering it for 3.2milion

no not the corrolla mate .. but true it will be hassle free but i just dont like the car ... hehe

I recently saw an Audi A4 advertised for 3.2..... cant tell ya where tho, forum rules :blink:

which year ?? reg or unreg ???

Thanks for all the help guys ..

well from your recomendations i like the X - Trail, Primera and even a evo 6 ...

Is the X Trail unreg prive within 3 - 3.5 ?? and wht model 2.5 ltr ??

I would also like to ask if anyone know the price if available for mini one cabrio / mini cooper cabrio ( the new one ) ...

ya i like the mazda 3 as well .. is this brand new for 3- 3.5 mill ???

no not the corrolla mate .. but true it will be hassle free but i just dont like the car ... hehe

which year ?? reg or unreg ???

Thanks for all the help guys ..

well from your recomendations i like the X - Trail, Primera and even a evo 6 ...

Is the X Trail unreg prive within 3 - 3.5 ?? and wht model 2.5 ltr ??

I would also like to ask if anyone know the price if available for mini one cabrio / mini cooper cabrio ( the new one ) ...

I think the Mini would cost about 4/5 Mil. D*MO once got down a Smart and it cost them close to 3.5 Mil. That's cos of our crazy tax structure.

You are a bit misinformed on prices, I don't know to comment on Audi's and Volvo's but I can comment on Beemers and Mercs.

99/2000 BMW 320D 3.5-4.2 Mil

02/05 (Facelift) BMW 320D 5.5 - 7.0 Mil

94-97 (W202) C Class Petrol 2.5 -2.7 Mil

94-97 (W202) C Class Diesel 2.7 -3.2 Mil

98-03 (W220) C Class Petrol 5.5 Mil / Diesel above 6 Mil

Well i got the price of the c-class right and the audi and volvo. Actually there was a face lifted beemer for sales in the auto lanka classifieds for 4.2 i think.

hey guys im looking for a RS200 dont mind if its tiptronic..can someone give information on the price of that car both unreg/reg...got to knw that regs go under 3mil bt finding one is a bit diff

Well........the RS200 is a nice car indeeed....not sure of the prices for an UNREGISTERED, but a REGISTERED i think should be below 3mil (perhaps AlfaQ could comment......) but i doubt whther there are any for sale.......but if you ARE keen on it, best people to talk to are the guys who get down these type of cars (wont mention names due to forum rules :blink: )..............any particular reason why your looking for a RS200?

but if you ARE keen on it, best people to talk to are the guys who get down these type of cars (wont mention names due to forum rules :) )..............any particular reason why your looking for a RS200?[/b]

hey thanks...yeah im kinda keen on the RS200,i just looooove the car the performance,looks and the potentials ;)

well no need to bend the rules of the forum(evn though rules are ment tobe broken :blink: joking),is there any way of contacting u ??? :D..this is my email addy [email protected](i hv a good reason y my email is co.uk ;) dont ask y...)

where is Mr.Ashan ?wazzap...kinda in hurry of looking for a car, :)

Sorry dude....didnt see your msg.....if your looking for a second hand RS200, best person to speak to is AlfaQ...he was telling me that he has some friends who owns these cars.....as for getting one down to Sri Lanka......why dont you put a shout to Mr. ########? I'm sure he'll hook yoou up with one

......why dont you put a shout to Mr. ########? I'm sure he'll hook yoou up with one

To the Moderators: sorry guys...was hesitant to give the names earlier......anyways ma Bad... :huh:

Sorry dude....didnt see your msg.....if your looking for a second hand RS200, best person to speak to is AlfaQ...he was telling me that he has some friends who owns these cars.....as for getting one down to Sri Lanka......why dont you put a shout to Mr. ########? I'm sure he'll hook yoou up with one

To the Moderators: sorry guys...was hesitant to give the names earlier......anyways ma Bad... :huh:

alright thanks machng...didnt catch the name though can u send the name and contact details via mail [email protected] for the inconvenience and admins sorry for going OT :) thanks loads

Well........the RS200 is a nice car indeeed....not sure of the prices for an UNREGISTERED, but a REGISTERED i think should be below 3mil (perhaps AlfaQ could comment......) but i doubt whther there are any for sale.......but if you ARE keen on it, best people to talk to are the guys who get down these type of cars (wont mention names due to forum rules :P )..............any particular reason why your looking for a RS200?

hey is it the 80s ford RS200 you guys are talking abt?.. sorry.. i didnt quit get it by reading the posts..... its a 1980s car so do u even get it unreg??

09fordrs2001986kallegrundswedi.th.jpg

no Dilesh Ashan ws talking abt the Altezza RS200... :P

how on earth can v b talking abt unreg 80's car!!!!! :P

ohhhhhhh!!!!

i guess thats the same as the Latezza is the same as the lexus IS200....

the RS200 came to mind cos i've been playing FORD STREET RACING a lot these days... terible car, hopeless handling.. at least in the game :P

ya its a 80s car... exactly why i was baffled about unreg models :P

and in my defense.. when u google RS 200 on google the only car -related result is the ford RS200... i even googled before posting, cos didnt want to be kicked in ass for saying somethign stupid (again :P)