• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend Car For 3 Mill.

Madu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit OT..But Man I just came accross this link..

http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/toyota...na/1997_9/2058/

There was a 260ps Caldina Wagan!!!! Why did we not get of any of these over here?? It would have kicked the RS200!!

toyotacaldina23844982me.jpg

damn machan thats like 255+ BHP.. this should have major acceleration.. could be in ITR region?

edit: just now i noticed its a AWD car... damn this should be in WRX region isn't it? :P

ohh man its getting better everyday :D:D:D

;):action-smiley-060:

damn machan thats like 255+ BHP.. this should have major acceleration.. could be in ITR region?

edit: just now i noticed its a AWD car... damn this should be in WRX region isn't it? :action-smiley-060:

Well its a heavy car- must have been made to compete against the likes of the Forester..

Imagine the engine swaps that could be done? :huh:

A bit OT..But Man I just came accross this link..

http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/toyota...na/1997_9/2058/

There was a 260ps Caldina Wagan!!!! Why did we not get of any of these over here?? It would have kicked the RS200!!

toyotacaldina23844982me.jpg

Machang, maybe abt 1.5 - 2 yrs back there was a Caldina GT for sale in Negombo (Unregistered).......I never really paid any attention simply because I thought it was a crappy car then......now seeing the GT emblem on e front grill makes me wanna :action-smiley-060: for not going and checking it out! ...........................Also guys there is a Sprinter GT running around in Negombo (has all the bearings of a fast car...wonder what thats packing)....anyone here heard of a Sprinter GT???

Machang, maybe abt 1.5 - 2 yrs back there was a Caldina GT for sale in Negombo (Unregistered).......I never really paid any attention simply because I thought it was a crappy car then......now seeing the GT emblem on e front grill makes me wanna :action-smiley-060: for not going and checking it out! ...........................Also guys there is a Sprinter GT running around in Negombo (has all the bearings of a fast car...wonder what thats packing)....anyone here heard of a Sprinter GT???

There was a Caldina GT at Mannapperuma a long time ago. Also I've seen a Caldina GT on the roads, but when I checked it out closely it had rear drum breaks, indicating it was just dressed up...

I've also seen the Corolla GT, it shares the 4AGE fromt he Carina GT.

There was a Caldina GT at Mannapperuma a long time ago. Also I've seen a Caldina GT on the roads, but when I checked it out closely it had rear drum breaks, indicating it was just dressed up...

I've also seen the Corolla GT, it shares the 4AGE fromt he Carina GT.

The Caldina GT, the one that was sale had all around disks and a decent looking body kit.....so I'm assuming that its the real deal........machang around when did u see a Caldina GT @ Manapperuma's ?

I remember seeing a diesel one with a similar bodykit.. never thought that there could be a petrol one as well like the old Starlet GT's..

Hmm Sprinter GT- very possible same chassis as the Corolla- I saw a lovely greyish Corolla GT in Kohuwala a couple of weeks back.. Still looks boring.

I remember seeing a diesel one with a similar bodykit.. never thought that there could be a petrol one as well like the old Starlet GT's..

Hmm Sprinter GT- very possible same chassis as the Corolla- I saw a lovely greyish Corolla GT in Kohuwala a couple of weeks back.. Still looks boring.

True machang, that Sprinter GT i was talking abt looks dead dull....except for a body kit & e all around disks...... so this too pack 165bhp, same as a Carina GT?

True machang, that Sprinter GT i was talking abt looks dead dull....except for a body kit & e all around disks...... so this too pack 165bhp, same as a Carina GT?

A bit less around 5 ponies I think. As it should be the Silver top 4AGE20... will make that much of difference as the car is lighter that the Carina.

A bit less around 5 ponies I think. As it should be the Silver top 4AGE20... will make that much of difference as the car is lighter that the Carina.

Oh I see...and your right abt the Carina GT been a heavy car machang....