• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Mark Ii Lower Arm Bush

Malaka2

guys, I'm rebuilding my Mark ii suspension system and almost I gathered all parts from overseas with part numbers, but unfortunatly I can't find lower arm bush part number coz, it wrecked badly. anyone have recently build this or any idea how to find this part please help me.

guys, I'm rebuilding my Mark ii suspension system and almost I gathered all parts from overseas with part numbers, but unfortunatly I can't find lower arm bush part number coz, it wrecked badly. anyone have recently build this or any idea how to find this part please help me.

Is this the Toyota Mark II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Mark_II) you are referring to? I've been wondering why you always write it as Ii.

Malaka, I have Toyota Crown Cresta 1992 full option, manual gear, 2.5 LT turbo diesel engine. This is same as Chaser parts, and I have done some repairs in engine, front suspension and front break system.

That lower arm bush was little damage and i brought from Panchikawatta one spare parts shop. As I remember shop name was Prageeth motors, just a oposite side in Lionalvent hall, starting poiont all spare parts shops and 2 pcs lower arm bush cost me around 1500 Rupees (but not original, i replaced coz I need the car urgently). I checked the price from MM Organisation, it was out of stock and price per 1 pce 3500 Rupees. [email protected]

Good luck with your re-store such a great car..

Thanks guys.. Its helped me lot.. I'm doing whole this process with the agent except the parts.. All parts are going to fixed by agents in their workshop, and I provide parts personaly.. So most of the parts to this model are interchangable with Lexus IS300 OR Altezza and even chaiser.. So in SL its very expensive even a small bush for these models. its totally different story in overseas. In New Zealand, and some south african countries and japan these cars are very common so the parts are much much more cheaper.. Only thing is importing from their take some time and custom clearence is pretty much difficult if you're not much handicap with this.. So I'm gathering some parts.. This car is very imotionaly valuable to be, thats why I tried this much.. Thanks guys for helping me..