• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Sport

goofy

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with the Suzuki Swift Sport 2008-9 as I am thinking of getting down this car. Are there any currently in Sri Lanka?

Any one has any experience with the agent? (A*W I believe) Will they be able to maintain this car if I get it down ?

thanks for the help. :)

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with the Suzuki Swift Sport 2008-9 as I am thinking of getting down this car. Are there any currently in Sri Lanka?

Any one has any experience with the agent? (A*W I believe) Will they be able to maintain this car if I get it down ?

Swift sports is a cool hatch and it's quite powerful too.I've seen few Swift sports on Road.I think A*W will be able to handle it :)

Btw how much will it cost to bring one here?

Hi Everyone,

There are more than 8 cars in SL at da moment......

3.8m for a hatch is too much isn't it (my 2 cents :) )

anywa it looks cools and the black will look cooler :)

It's coming down at 35.5 :)

I thought thats reasonable because the normal swift 2008-9 1200cc is priced around 3.0 to 3.2 depending on the options at the car sales?

the sports model is significantly more expensive than the 1200cc or 1300cc models, even the 1500cc brand new model at the agents is 3.5m, if u can get a 2008 sports model for that price it is a good deal

Edited by gpmac

Absurd pricing for a swift. I remember seing one for 2.5 mill unregistered during mid july on AL for sale.

I agree, but looks like thats what we have to pay :)

And I hear according to the latest news the prices are not going to change ?

Nice. the more the merrier. any members that are owners?

I have a older ( 2004) swift sport, planning on giving it away and soon will post the pics on Auto Lanka.

Car is great, 1500cc and got 100+ Bhp, pretty good for a small light car so its very fast. Engine internals maybe stronger than the normal swift as the car likes to rev a lot, maybe thats the way its built the red line is at 8. Not the best around coners but suspension is stiff. Think its got Eneki OEM white sport alloys and the steering and gear knobs are leather ( from factory ). But the best part is the OEM Reccaro light weight seats. Got discs on all 4 wheels and car is in great shape.

Will probably sell it under Rs 2 Mn, so will be a steal as I have seen the same car, a 2003 one asking for 2.2Mn at a car sale down Pargoda Road.

As advertising on the fourum is a No-NO I will stop But if anyone is interested please keep an eye out on the Auto Lanka Classifids during the next week.

I have a older ( 2004) swift sport, planning on giving it away and soon will post the pics on Auto Lanka.

Car is great, 1500cc and got 100+ Bhp, pretty good for a small light car so its very fast. Engine internals maybe stronger than the normal swift as the car likes to rev a lot, maybe thats the way its built the red line is at 8. Not the best around coners but suspension is stiff. Think its got Eneki OEM white sport alloys and the steering and gear knobs are leather ( from factory ). But the best part is the OEM Reccaro light weight seats. Got discs on all 4 wheels and car is in great shape.

Will probably sell it under Rs 2 Mn, so will be a steal as I have seen the same car, a 2003 one asking for 2.2Mn at a car sale down Pargoda Road.

As advertising on the fourum is a No-NO I will stop But if anyone is interested please keep an eye out on the Auto Lanka Classifids during the next week.

The new swift is quite good around corners, great suspension and damping. Stiff ride though you will feel it on a bad road, but get it out on a open road and it is a hoot to drive. loves to rev and has 125 BHP from that 1600cc engine.

The new swift is quite good around corners, great suspension and damping. Stiff ride though you will feel it on a bad road, but get it out on a open road and it is a hoot to drive. loves to rev and has 125 BHP from that 1600cc engine.

Saw a nice yellow one advertised few weeks back, looks nice. Did you import this car directly ?

Think both models have high reving engines, and the sound is good even with the stock exhaust.