• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cadillac Cts Sedan In Colombo

Sierra Charlie

That is if you haven't been in a European car for a while :rolleyes:.

Americans had their thing going on back in the day. remember when kanathe had Buick's? they handle like shit but they are quiet has hell. not to be mistaken, i believe CTS is in fact designed in Germany. American cars are rising from the dead, koreans are one the rise, today i am all for Japanese luxury brands like Lexus and Acura, they are quieter and more reliable. cant wait to see the competitiveness in few years when japs, koreans,europens, and Americans collide for equal competitive market.

Americans had their thing going on back in the day. remember when kanathe had Buick's? they handle like shit but they are quiet has hell. not to be mistaken, i believe CTS is in fact designed in Germany. American cars are rising from the dead, koreans are one the rise, today i am all for Japanese luxury brands like Lexus and Acura, they are quieter and more reliable. cant wait to see the competitiveness in few years when japs, koreans,europens, and Americans collide for equal competitive market.

When the Tata nano (possibly with a name change) debuts in America built to US standards for 7000 dollars in two years, the low budget cars in USA are going to see tough times..

When the Tata nano (possibly with a name change) debuts in America built to US standards for 7000 dollars in two years, the low budget cars in USA are going to see tough times..

That is if you haven't been in a European car for a while :rolleyes:.

i suppose so:) dont have the time to read everything in AL......excuse us poorly read folks :)

They're not "owned" by anyone. They're simply here for conversion to RHD before being shipped off to the APR. In the meantime, a certain someone is apparently having fun with them.

They're not "owned" by anyone. They're simply here for conversion to RHD before being shipped off to the APR. In the meantime, a certain someone is apparently having fun with them.

ah i see.

Maybe taking it for a "test drive" :)

Wonder what the potential owners have to say about their cars being joy-ridden.