• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your Dream Garage??

Duncan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine wud b

1)Sti 8

2)2002 Integra Type R(DC 5)

3)300zx

4)Skyline GTR R34

Dats it For now hehe :)

"Malla, I think you just added a couple of more grey hairs to our fathers head with this post ! ! !" ha ha ha

:huh::):lol:

"Malla, I think you just added a couple of more grey hairs to our fathers head with this post ! ! !" ha ha ha

:):lol::)

Oh i forgot i want a Supra and a 350z too :) is too much to ask for?

No right? :huh:

Dims............if its BHP your looking @, your better off with the Porche Cayanne machang.....the Touareg's 241bhp on the 3.2L V6 is peach custard to the Cayanne's (even e non-turbo)....even the V10 from what I heard was not @ all great..................the final drive in the Touareg is nice + front grill......but theres always that "BUT" factor with this SUV.

(Damn I'm gonna loose my job for saying this in a public forum :huh: )

There is 554 lb-ft of torque diesel version of the touareg

:)

There is 554 lb-ft of torque diesel version of the touareg

:huh:

Yeah Dims................ your talking of the V6 TDI with 225BHP that has 500 plus amount of torque @ 1750rpm..........but if you are really into the Touareg go with the V10 TDI with 313BHP and a torque of 750 @ 2000rpm monster! (put a shout .....maybe I can hook you up with one :) )

Yeah Dims................ your talking of the V6 TDI with 225BHP that has 500 plus amount of torque @ 1750rpm..........but if you are really into the Touareg go with the V10 TDI with 313BHP and a torque of 750 @ 2000rpm monster! (put a shout .....maybe I can hook you up with one :huh: )

hey you working for VW, heard that they are bringing down a GOLF GTi. is this true ?

hey you working for VW, heard that they are bringing down a GOLF GTi. is this true ?

Well there have been a couple of STRONG followed up inquiries for the GTi......but no confirmed order yet machang. They'll be brought down only on order due to our very chaotic tax structure......and i'm working for Audi & VW both bro

Well there have been a couple of STRONG followed up inquiries for the GTi......but no confirmed order yet machang. They'll be brought down only on order due to our very chaotic tax structure......and i'm working for Audi & VW both bro

In your opinion how much would it roughly cost??

In your opinion how much would it roughly cost??

Its 8 Million (Delivery Price) with all the trimmings machang......inclusive of a DSG gear box!

infact thats a pretty neat price. specialy when sti 9 are going in the range of 7.5 mil range.

Well.....yeah considering the absurd taxes that are imposed in this country....the GTi is a nice car and with the DSG gear box it'll be a super car to have around... Dims, what do you say I hook you up with a GTi + Touareg....we'll throw in a super duper discount :action-smiley-060: ...................... (this was not an effort to induce a sale ! ! ! :action-smiley-060: )