• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Primera Hp11 And Tp12

safraznawaz

Hi

i am need of an reliable good car to buy in the range of 19

what would be the better?

As i had an look at a HP11 the red one on the site for sale and another one which is with an higher spoiler modified by nismo dark purple,

Both the cars are hyper CVT M6 gear box, most of told this has a problem, please advice?

i really like the TP 12, but most told me the 11 is better than TP12, as the TP 12 has more common problems including the gear box?

i am bit confused, apriciate all of your advices as if i buy a car i would have to use it fir a long time and i cant afford to loos time and money in the garrage?

i was using a Carina GT and before the Mazda Hatch, both the cars are good cars,

Thank you

The P11 and P12 are both good cars- if the auto box has not been maintained well you will have problems- no two words about it. But this is the same story for any CVT type tranny. Even the Ek3's are know to have this problem if not taken care of. The TP12 is good value car- as for its current market price, there are very few other cars that you can get with the options it comes with. If you find one for 19 it may not be a car in best shape (unless the Seller is in a hurry) A Good example will be 2.1+ for sure, which IMO is worth the price. The HP12 is different car all together with its VVL SR20V engine. Very few around- so its tricky to quote a price :) The HP11 is also a very with little less advertised hp than the HP12. The HP11 is known to handle better- but then again its older, so you may have more repairs. Ask away if you have any questions.