• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 D1 R/c Drifting In La

dillongt

YUCK! Who the F#$@ painted the GTR PINK!?!?! Gross man! Total lack of taste.

On the + side, some cool cars :) Interestingly, All them hot chicks seem to be holding Nissans :D

gihan thx for the pix..

former wrestler is also dere..

HULK-A-MANIA!!! :) Damn, long time since I saw the Hulkster :D

preveen i think the RC meets are calling...hav to take it out sometime...

U mean my babies? :) Yeah, need to give them a run before they rust :) But I wont be drifting like that. For one thing, my babies are 4WD and the Z is on a set of pretty grippy slicks. I'll need oil on the track to drift the E-Maxx without flipping it! :D. But ur running RWD on the Impreza, right? :D

Edited by Pericles

U mean my babies? :D Yeah, need to give them a run before they rust :D But I wont be drifting like that. For one thing, my babies are 4WD and the Z is on a set of pretty grippy slicks. I'll need oil on the track to drift the E-Maxx without flipping it! :D. But ur running RWD on the Impreza, right? :D

yezzz the babies...im running RWD but my slicks r very sticky too...sigh...

@Prev no machan i want to see them on flesh.. wanna take them a spin.. i have never seen a real R/C alive.. but i had motor based r/c car imported from japan but not that fast ok for a kid fast.. i love r/cs since i was small..

i dont think i can buy one cuz ma parents will ask 50k for a remote control car n bla bla bla.. if u want i will buy u a real car :|

WOW........ cool pics bro....

I mean look at those ... their hugeeee............ umm.... I mean the cars...

As long as ur not talking about Hulk Hogan's biceps :P

:P

And those cars are small, u should see Niro's 1:5. I swear u can sit on that and ride it. hmmm that sounds bad :P :P

YUCK! Who the F#$@ painted the GTR PINK!?!?! All them hot chicks seem to be holding Nissans :action-smiley-060:

good 2 see at least one hot chick holding a old FD :action-smiley-060:

@Prev no machan i want to see them on flesh.. wanna take them a spin.. i have never seen a real R/C alive.. but i had motor based r/c car imported from japan but not that fast ok for a kid fast.. i love r/cs since i was small..

i dont think i can buy one cuz ma parents will ask 50k for a remote control car n bla bla bla.. if u want i will buy u a real car :|

I just saw your comment …I’m sorry I don’t have my R/C FD with me 2 post few pictures 4 u now ( I gave it in for a tune up )… I hope below link might help you out…. if not write to me again regarding any question about R/C cars……

Autolanka R/C Topic