• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Own A Lamborghini

streetKIA

Now, why are we talking about Porsches on the Lambo thread?

Actually bro the cayman is cheaper to maintain!!! This chic gets cars as ordinary "i love u" gifts from the guy....for all the female readers and member of AutoLanka...... "dontcha wish ya boyfriend was rich like him? dontcha???" Machang Praveen...its depressing isnt it? :D

That he has the money to do that, or that he has the chick to do that? I'm depressed either way. I think I'll go play some basketball....

Now, why are we talking about Porsches on the Lambo thread?

That he has the money to do that, or that he has the chick to do that? I'm depressed either way. I think I'll go play some basketball....

How do u think I feel....when this S**T unfolds before my very eyes! :D

Machang trust me when I tell you....she's HOT....really reallly really hot (wipes the drool off e mouth)........ and as for pics...I would love to...but i cant afford to get fired bro :D ........and i love my job very much!

shiiiiiiitt... man talk about depression... prev where do you say you were going ?

The red looks really hot machang...hey this guy is selling it....done only 500km & unregistered........ :D

what he is selling it , hehehehehe, eveyone seems to be selling there porsches ,this is a real joke ,is the porsche dealer ship in sl that bad ? machan

Well actually gud for preveen .....preveen .is PLANNING TO MARRY A CHIK WHOS GOT A FAIRLADY z ..obviously i hope the lady is Fair ...then he takes his wifes car and his wife gets his fully loaded hatchback ...which sHE doesnt even no to operate with ........ THE END

Well actually gud for preveen .and his wife preveen .is PLANNING TO MARRY A CHIK WHOS GOT A FAIRLADY z ..obviously i hope the lady is Fair ...then he takes his wifes car and his wife gets his fully loaded hatchback ...which sHE doesnt even no to operate with ........ THE END

WCC! In English man! Can't follow this semi-literate ramblings!

Well guys, believe it or not....today I actually met a Sri Lankan who owns a Galardo, a S500 & a H2 in Saudi! aaaaaaaaaaaaand a Cayman in Sri Lanka along with some other expensive rides......its nice to know that Sri Lankans too own these sorta rides! :blink::lol::lol:

Wow, What does this guy do for a living Ashan? Dude must be STACKED to afford all that??? :blink:

Wow, What does this guy do for a living Ashan? Dude must be STACKED to afford all that??? :blink:

He' was born witha silver spoon..and now he works with these tenders.......thast major money!

ahhhh...

wouldnt minf taking on a contract myself in that case :lol:

well machang its a game you have to be good @...and knwo exactly what to do.....which from what i hear is a difficult task! But try if you may and let us know :blink: