• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

So How's Everyone Doing?

MeanGreenZ28

Well, I know I get lost every now and then but I keep coming back!

Sorry I've been away and not contributing much, things have been kinda hard lately and it's been keeping me busy.

Biggest/saddest news is that I've had to sell my pride and joy/my reason for being sane/my reason for not giving a shit stupid things, my '98 TransAm. Sold it to someone local who I know is going to take care of it. I didn't realize how perfectly suited to me and how badass it was until I drove a friend's only lightly modified TransAm this past weekend and I was like "what the F is this lame shit?" ... lol, I'm gonna miss it

No I have no replacement for it yet and it'll probably be a while before I do get something. At this point in my life, I had to think of family, and making sure we're ready to buy a house/etc. when the time comes was more important than keeping an expensive hobby (even though the car was paid off). Maybe in a year or two, I'll get something again...

Till then, I've was given this '94 Kawasaki KE100 trail bike; lol, that I'm gonna fix up to keep myself occupied. Already got it started up and running decent, just need to make it look good now. Peeps on Facebook would've already seen this "beast" ha ha ha

Anyways...hope to keep in touch more often now, but knowing me, you'll never know

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping the hobby alive!!!