• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Car

Blazin

Guys, I need some advice on a new car to buy in Lanka for around 2mill, maybe a bit more. Has to be sporty, 0-60 has to sub 8secs. I was thinking of maybe an Altezza RS200. How much would it be reconditioned?

Guys, I need some advice on a new car to buy in Lanka for around 2mill, maybe a bit more. Has to be sporty, 0-60 has to sub 8secs. I was thinking of maybe an Altezza RS200. How much would it be reconditioned?

r U strict on buying an unreg, if not the Pulasar VZr or Madmaxes VZr should be a good deal for u, If unreg a VIRS should be a handy vehicle too.

Good Luck!!!

[Madmax Take it over from here bro]

r U strict on buying an unreg, if not the Pulasar VZr or Madmaxes VZr should be a good deal for u, If unreg a VIRS should be a handy vehicle too.

Good Luck!!!

[Madmax Take it over from here bro]

Madmax won;t be coming in today. He sick. Extreme badey amaru apparently :lol: I can act as his agent. He did say 1.85m for it. There is a pic somewhere in the old forums too. Reader rides thread, if I remember right.

Madmax won;t be coming in today. He sick. Extreme badey amaru apparently :lol: I can act as his agent. He did say 1.85m for it. There is a pic somewhere in the old forums too. Reader rides thread, if I remember right.

machan you are goign to get slapped on the wrist for conducting business in the forums :lol:

machan you are goign to get slapped on the wrist for conducting business in the forums :lol:

as russell peters quotes "somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...i dont know who...somebody"

read dat wit an indian accent for best results

Hmm ur right. Max has been talking about puttin the car up on the for sale, but I don't think he has got around to it yet. Anyway, he is not trying to sell it per say. its sorta a "if someone offers me enough I'll give it" kinda situ :lol:

btw.. i don't think you will be able to find an altezza for 2 mil. it would be a superb deal if you could....

and FYI, my friend has checked out max's old glanza and aparently the guy wants 16 for it.

Greedy bugger. I think max gave it in the 13 range...

Sorry guys, my computer at work doesn't allow me to access the forum for some reason. All that security crap!

Na man, it doesn't have to be recon, even second hand would be good.

The car prices in lanka are insane these days. I once negotiated a deal for a Glanza for $6500, it was in the Prima factury near the airport, a light blue one. It belonged to the son of the CEO of Prima. But some bastard bought 2 hours later, before I could give him a deposit!

So how much do you guys reckon an RS200 is? like a GA- plate?

No man that was about 2 and half years ago. I took it for a test drive, it was pretty sweet. The guy was selling his RX-7 at the same time, some guy near Baththamulla bought it I think.

I really like the Altezza, specially cause its rear wheel drive. I drive a Euro Type-R at the moment and you just can't get the power delivered in front wheel drive, it wheel spins all the way to 3rd gear!

So come on guys, any other suggestions for 2 to 2.5 Mill? How about Evo's or Subaru's?

I heard the Carina GT is quite fast as well.

Carina GT will be a gud choise. ther was a one with HH - plates 2000 model for 2.4 Mil weeks back. anyways very hard to find GT's :angry: ppl those who have driven this once will not sell bac i guess, sad situ.

gud luck in finding a car. let us know..wen u do.

No man that was about 2 and half years ago. I took it for a test drive, it was pretty sweet. The guy was selling his RX-7 at the same time, some guy near Baththamulla bought it I think.

I really like the Altezza, specially cause its rear wheel drive. I drive a Euro Type-R at the moment and you just can't get the power delivered in front wheel drive, it wheel spins all the way to 3rd gear!

So come on guys, any other suggestions for 2 to 2.5 Mill? How about Evo's or Subaru's?

I heard the Carina GT is quite fast as well.

How abt Subaru legacy 0-60 in mere 5.5 secz and is a cheap buy for an enthucisat, only major worry is turbo lag, if you aint happy with Euro R no carina GT is gonna please you I guess.

btw.. i don't think you will be able to find an altezza for 2 mil. it would be a superb deal if you could....

and FYI, my friend has checked out max's old glanza and aparently the guy wants 16 for it.

MAD MAX SMS ME YESTDAY HE SAID 1.85MN..N HE'S PUTING IT IN AUTOLANKA IN 2-3 DAYS..

How abt Subaru legacy 0-60 in mere 5.5 secz and is a cheap buy for an enthucisat, only major worry is turbo lag, if you aint happy with Euro R no carina GT is gonna please you I guess.

You mean 0-60km's right?? :)

The legacy aint nothing much- bitch to maintain with our fuel and all- terrible fuel mileage as well..

I think offering something good for Max's Pulsar VZR maybe your best option- its got an N1 engine swap, which means about 190 ponies.. You’ll also a bit of cash remaining for mods- not that, that car needs any B)

Nah the Euro-R is what I drive in UK, the new car's for my Bro actually. I think he's been to check out a Pulzar VZR recently, and another Euro-R but the guy wanted 5.5 Mill for it! Its only done 3000 Kms though. I'll tell him to check out Max's Alezza when he puts it up for sale. That should be good as long as its not hacked.

Not a big fan of the Legacy, its too big. But the Impreza is wicked!

Is Mad max selling a VZR or an Altezza? VZR with 190BHP should be pretty nice. But it depends on how old it is and its condition, interior and mechanical.

I like the Carina GT, I've always rated the 4-AGE engine quite highly. Only problem is the Carina feels like a family car than a sports car, I know its fast but not too sure about the handling.

You mean 0-60km's right?? :)

The legacy aint nothing much- bitch to maintain with our fuel and all- terrible fuel mileage as well..

I think offering something good for Max's Pulsar VZR maybe your best option- its got an N1 engine swap, which means about 190 ponies.. You’ll also a bit of cash remaining for mods- not that, that car needs any B)

No I mean 0-60 mph, why itz got twin turbo, enough HP, check the link if you ain't sureclick here

Yah the fuel econo nd maintaning z gonna be a bit*h but the performance on the spec at least is undeniable, legacy is no bad deal for a guy who cant afford a STi(fairly new one i mean). Anyway i conclude by saying that madmaxes Vzr is the best deal, came up with the legacy coz he was askin for more ideas, besides I was the first to enlighten the madmax vzr in this thread.

Not a big fan of the Legacy, its too big. But the Impreza is wicked!

Is Mad max selling a VZR or an Altezza? VZR with 190BHP should be pretty nice. But it depends on how old it is and its condition, interior and mechanical.

I like the Carina GT, I've always rated the 4-AGE engine quite highly. Only problem is the Carina feels like a family car than a sports car, I know its fast but not too sure about the handling.

max is an enthusiast...he really luvs his cars n he only passes dem on to other enthusiasts...i can vouch for his VZR