• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 6

Bishu

well the 2.3 weighs a gud 100kg more and i jus wonder how it pulls that weight around...the 2.3L wud obviusly cost much more tho (cheers to mad taxing) and if im not mistaken the examples in SL r all auto?jus guessin...anyways dude it is indeed a very gud lookin car but spendin dat much on a car id go for sumthn either more powerful or pimp...jus my opinion...no fuss...

yep if im not mistaken u can spend that amount of money on a good reg sti7 or an evo 7 ...which is just absolutly marvelous cos that wud be the obvious choice i think IMO!!!!.....bt i hd other influences and other restrictions in going for a real sports and the mazda 6 is for my mom n me so i hd to deal with it n go for the 6 :blink: ....

yep if im not mistaken u can spend that amount of money on a good reg sti7 or an evo 7 ...which is just absolutly marvelous cos that wud be the obvious choice i think IMO!!!!.....bt i hd other influences and other restrictions in going for a real sports and the mazda 6 is for my mom n me so i hd to deal with it n go for the 6 :blink: ....

gud choice for ur mum to scout arnd in nonetheless :lol:...doubt she'd b too happy wit a stiff ride on an STi or EVO...weren't u the dude curious abt the RS200? is that a potential replacement?

gud choice for ur mum to scout arnd in nonetheless :blink:...doubt she'd b too happy wit a stiff ride on an STi or EVO...weren't u the dude curious abt the RS200? is that a potential replacement?

yeah she is happy with it.wish i hd a sti or evo thou!!!yeah im still looking of a RS200 or an IS and its not to replace the mazda6 .. :lol:

Having had checked the White Mazda 6 @ Photo Design.....i think this is the same thing in grey...........But it def looks a 6 from the pic....could be wrong though

Having had checked the White Mazda 6 @ Photo Design.....i think this is the same thing in grey...........But it def looks a 6 from the pic....could be wrong though

i think the white one looks HAWT! only thing is that on the front bumper, i think it should have a opening in the places where foglights come.. if you see hte car, look at the front bumper closely and you will see what i mean...

i think the white one looks HAWT! only thing is that on the front bumper, i think it should have a opening in the places where foglights come.. if you see hte car, look at the front bumper closely and you will see what i mean...

I did check it out closely bro.....True machang abt the front..........but it has a mean look............guess the Owner ought to adress your suggestion...co it will definitely give a sportier look.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this up again, but I saw another new Mazda 6(purplish colour) with garage plates at the Kollupitiya junc on Saturday. Couldn't see who was driving it, but I guess the owner should have read this thread before busting whatever amount on the 6 :D Oh and it didn't look as nice as the ones I see in the US, mainly because of the colour and the lack of a spoiler. Cudn't get a pic though :D

Sorry to bring this up again, but I saw another new Mazda 6(purplish colour) with garage plates at the Kollupitiya junc on Saturday. Couldn't see who was driving it, but I guess the owner should have read this thread before busting whatever amount on the 6 :D Oh and it didn't look as nice as the ones I see in the US, mainly because of the colour and the lack of a spoiler. Cudn't get a pic though :D

infact there r more of em now...a beige one showed up at the honda meet...dint knw u were in the country dude...wb

infact there r more of em now...a beige one showed up at the honda meet...dint knw u were in the country dude...wb

yeah thats mine some of my friends took part in the meet so i came to witness some honda pride....this is OT bt great work on the honda meet guys..enojoyed myself. looking forward to the next one... :)

Yep got back a little while ago but wasn't in town for the Honda meet :D I seem to have missed out a lot, seems to have been very happening :D Shall see everyone at a future gathering