• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sea Foam

jdnet

Question

i doubt you get that here mate...u can try motorcade

where are they located?

It would be awsome if by some luck I could find some here. Goit a little cleaning I want to do and seafoam has never let me down. Lol although I did recieve some complaints from my neighbours when I lived in the states. Smoked up a pretty large area. lol.

what is sea foam ?

A one shot treatment for a whole bunch of engine problems. In short, it's just a really good fuel injector/carb cleaner. Unlike similar products, this one has been used over and over again and actually does it's job.

SEA FOAM MOTOR TREATMENT

Diesel Applications

Excellence in Performance

Cleans injectors

Adds lubricity

Anti-gel

Cleans crankcase

Restores power

Removes moisture

Cleans carbon

Stabilizes fuel

Diesel fuel conditioner

Small Engine Applications

Works and Performs Instantly

Stabilizes fuel

Cleans carburetor

Cleans carbon

Removes moisture

Assures fast starts

Frees sticky rings

Restores power

Upper cylinder lube

Smooths rough idle

KI4120,

Sea Foam,

You can log into web page.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motor-treatment.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_foam

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

So I take it you go to the wellatte beach every morning to collect seafoam to using in your high quality chinese van engine? This post proves that you are a complete idiot who takes all his answers from google (without even understanding the info in them)translate it to your own bastardized version of the english language.

get to motorcade...i doubt they'll have it but worth a shot

Go all the way down Dawson street (next to KFC outlet-union place),turn right to Braybrook street proceed aprx 20m then you get to this place

So I take it you go to the wellatte beach every morning to collect seafoam to using in your high quality chinese van engine? This post proves that you are a complete idiot who takes all his answers from google (without even understanding the info in them)translate it to your own bastardized version of the english language.

jdnet,

Take me on you idiot back to the wellatte beach to collect seafoam to translate it to your own bastardized version of the english language. I will dirty on your back.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

seacond Link (Wikipidia) describes something else :D:D

Jaga,

I thank you for your post 1st link is about the manufacturer of Engine treatment product which I knew when I was in USA in 1980's.

2nd link is about sea foam what we get on sea shore you are correct this I should not have posted on to the forum.

Some members will get confused without finding the facts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

jdnet,

Take me on you idiot back to the wellatte beach to collect seafoam to translate it to your own bastardized version of the english language. I will dirty on your back.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, you should join me for for a drink at the bar sometime. I have the feeling that if I get drunk enough I would probably be able to understand you.

Edited by jdnet

get to motorcade...i doubt they'll have it but worth a shot

Go all the way down Dawson street (next to KFC outlet-union place),turn right to Braybrook street proceed aprx 20m then you get to this place

ah I think I know that place. Will take a look tomorrow. The roads were pretty damn bad today.

Sylvi, you should join me for for a drink at the bar sometime. I have the feeling that if I get drunk enough I would probably be able to understand you.

jdnet,

Many thanks for your kind offer.

I do not go any where to drink alcohol I drink till I get drunk at home.

I will like to offer you alcohol drinks and necessary other refreshments in my residence till you get drunk.

There after get my Hovercraft Hover-pilot to drop you at your residence in my Indian build Hovercraft.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

jdnet,

I will like to offer you alcohol drinks and necessary other refreshments in my residence till you get drunk.

There after get my Hovercraft Hover-pilot to drop you at your residence in my Indian build Hovercraft.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Were the Seas Rough in the 1980's??

'milano340,

Yes seas, beyond the milano was Rough in 1980's. Still I took a dip in Mediterranean sea for your information I remember you was a Beach boy satisfying the tourists on the liguria beach.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'milano,

Yes seas, beyond the milano was Rough in 1980's. Still I took a dip in Mediterranean sea for your information I remember you was a Beach boy satisfying the tourists on the liguria beach.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

wow... you actually watch him do that..?!?! :blink:

jdnet,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I like to see this...! seriously, I never knew they built these things in India. What's it powered by?

You sure it is a HOVER craft... and not a HOOVER??

I like to see this...! seriously, I never knew they built these things in India. What's it powered by?

You sure it is a HOVER craft... and not a HOOVER??

Bugatti,

Same reply as early funny members are in the forum I think they write to their fancy's.I too reply same.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Is this even English???? :alc:

milano340,

I apologize for not repling early.

Reply is in one other language from milano street boys converse for their daily well being.

Your early days remembrance you could not Hyde to me.You wrote your memory.

During the days you enjoyed worldly pleasures with tourists in milano streets.

I hope you can remember how you was named as milano340.After you beat the Great Milano339.

Very few Ceylonese know same and was very proud of your bravery achievement.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.