• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Warning About An Agent And Some Advice

jdnet

Very Good writing Killing is what you were educated exaltation Post by a member in this Buddhist country to a Automobile forum.

Above is a good example one member wrote me a PM and said not to get involved with this forum.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Baahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's the most retarded post ever!!! :lol:

Man, old people these days.... ahahahahahaha...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy,i think you interpreted my reply the wrong way. I had no intention of taking a stab at you or comparing you to Sylvi or accusing you of bashing other members. All i wanted to point out was just like you mentioned that current CEO of CM is a friend of your to add some credibility to your comment Sylvi was doing the same by mentioning the name of a public profile i.e. ex-CEO's name to add some credibility to himself. I was merely contradicting Seand interpretation on Sylvi's PM.

I agree most of the times Sylvi's comments deserve a harsh reply. But i hate to see how he get ganged up some times. I have suggested before to ignore his comments to prevent threads from been filled up with garbage posts. I am ashamed to see that my comments has triggered just that.

Andy, SeanD, Jdnet apologies if my post caused any discomfort. My post had no hidden agenda other than the above mentioned intention.

Hey Machang,

No hard feelings at all! I know what you meant by your post but all i was doing was clearing it out before others jumped on my back for any reason... : ) ... Its all good dude...

Buddy,i think you interpreted my reply the wrong way. I had no intention of taking a stab at you or comparing you to Sylvi or accusing you of bashing other members. All i wanted to point out was just like you mentioned that current CEO of CM is a friend of your to add some credibility to your comment Sylvi was doing the same by mentioning the name of a public profile i.e. ex-CEO's name to add some credibility to himself. I was merely contradicting Seand interpretation on Sylvi's PM.

I agree most of the times Sylvi's comments deserve a harsh reply. But i hate to see how he get ganged up some times. I have suggested before to ignore his comments to prevent threads from been filled up with garbage posts. I am ashamed to see that my comments has triggered just that.

Andy, SeanD, Jdnet apologies if my post caused any discomfort. My post had no hidden agenda other than the above mentioned intention.

xXx,

I do not want any credibility to my self I have enough recognition in automobile users in this island as I am following my fathers foot steps to service the automobile community in this country.

Dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.