• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Is The Honda Meet

Velocity

guys bring your friends....cause we are gona PAAAAARTY..... partyyy.... PARTYYYYYYY.... party.... PARTYYYYYYY..... imagine a huge outdoor night club...

hmmm....night club at a car show... can you say sausage fest :D and to add to the sausages, keells will be there :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm....night club at a car show... can you say sausage fest :P and to add to the sausages, keells will be there ;)

At times like that.. It helps to be quoted in another man's signature :D:D

Especially when you are the photographer!!

Hi Dragster,

Im worried...my car only has prjector lamps and and black tail lights not forgetting the controversial 3 spoke alloy..Since there are so many displays going on, will cars like mine be out of the crowd?

At times like that.. It helps to be quoted in another man's signature :D:D

Especially when you are the photographer!!

ohhhh, bugger.... Thats gonna totally ruin my scoring.....

Then again, what scoring? The hell with it...

ohhhh, bugger.... Thats gonna totally ruin my scoring.....

Then again, what scoring? The hell with it...

WHATSUP my friend! so are you going to be the official photographer for this prestigious HONDA event? You must be feeling really left out! I feel for you my friend, don’t worry we’ll get together and organize a major NISSAN show day soon. Lets show these buggers what NISSAN’s are all about.

Take care.

Hi Dragster,

Im worried...my car only has prjector lamps and and black tail lights not forgetting the controversial 3 spoke alloy..Since there are so many displays going on, will cars like mine be out of the crowd?

dude... no one is gona mind your 3 spoke alloy or your projectors... just bring your car man ... this is not about scoring or being out of place this is about having some fun.... there are gona be lots of normal honda's...

WHATSUP my friend! so are you going to be the official photographer for this prestigious HONDA event? You must be feeling really left out! I feel for you my friend, don’t worry we’ll get together and organize a major NISSAN show day soon. Lets show these buggers what NISSAN’s are all about.

Take care.

no one is being left out man... he's just helping out.... and when there's a nissan event we'll be there to help out there as well.. for your information... everyone is invited including nissan or what ever you got...

Take care.

Nice to see you back on Autolanka, brutha.

no one is being left out man... he's just helping out.... and when there's a nissan event we'll be there to help out there as well.. for your information... everyone is invited including nissan or what ever you got...

Oh is he helping out! that’s a shock to me, because I thought he hated HONDA’s and its drivers. May be because he didn’t want to feel left out that he is helping, anyhow good on him to do so. At least then he may get to like some HONDA’s or you never know… may be buy one.

Anyhow yes yes we have to have a Nissan show to, because there are some hot Nissan car in our country and some being limited editions. I want Preveens car to be the center piece ok! with some spot lights on it and most of all the bonnet popped so every one can see the VZR-N1 Spec engine, otherwise it wont be complete…..

Oh is he helping out! that’s a shock to me, because I thought he hated HONDA’s and its drivers. May be because he didn’t want to feel left out that he is helping, anyhow good on him to do so. At least then he may get to like some HONDA’s or you never know… may be buy one.

Anyhow yes yes we have to have a Nissan show to, because there are some hot Nissan car in our country and some being limited editions. I want Preveens car to be the center piece ok! with some spot lights on it and most of all the bonnet popped so every one can see the VZR-N1 Spec engine, otherwise it wont be complete…..

whatsup sorry bud but ur goin to hav to do away wit the innuendos...

whatsup sorry bud but ur goin to hav to do away wit the innuendos...

ok ok i will stop this! but I just voiced my opinion right, did I say anything wrong? anyhow I love preveen , his my friend and I am sure he understands me.

until next time, over & out.

ok ok i will stop this! but I just voiced my opinion right, did I say anything wrong? anyhow I love preveen , his my friend and I am sure he understands me.

until next time, over & out.

you love preveen..? oh boy... :wacko:

Hi Dragster,

dude dont worry man, i basically dont have anything. my car will be the most left out car and with those ugly rear drum brakes i have.

but come on, its just that we all come and join, so cheers,

dude dont worry man, i basically dont have anything. my car will be the most left out car and with those ugly rear drum brakes i have.

well said bro.... that's the spirit

@Dragster ... machan //// so the event is starting at 4 pm then at the parade wat are the spectators suppost to do can they also join the parade at a the far end or ... would they have to work ......

This meet is going to rock today i went to innoate graphics to get sum stickers and guess wat he doesnt have time to cut my stickers cos he is cutting numbers and desgining stuff for the Hondas...praise the hondas and no stickers for me ....... anyways ...cooolooooo ....so are the cops gonna lead the parade or a monster honda is ////

AND GUYS AT AUTOLANKA THE EVENTS ARE AT 4 But Wat Time r u guys gonna come cos we have no parking and autolanka ...members need sum inside closer space ........ so wat time will u guys bethere .....

I only know -- Dragster,shak,fuZzo,Preveen,grand civic,Gaya,madhava,dilesh,tyrell,bhara, well thts all i rememba ....... and i need to no all the others ... Like hola , i will See ur stunning 3 spoke .. honda , Gihan. and the rest so come early n gud luk .......

AND 1 advice to hola ...Dont think ur ride is Dum machan ..THERE ARE MANY WHO DONT HAVE PROJECTORS AND THOSE SHINING 3 SPOKE RIMS

ya ya bt u can win the biggest alloy award :wacko:

I'm helping out coz a friend asked me to. U, on the other hand, are still proving that theory about Honda drivers. I do have other things to do that I'm skipping to come for this. And anyhow, u won't find me buying any Honda short of a S2K.

And pride of place at any Nissan show goes to the GTR, so what u want don't mean jack.

@Dragster ... machan //// so the event is starting at 4 pm then at the parade wat are the spectators suppost to do can they also join the parade at a the far end or ... would they have to work ......

Any Idea about this ????? :wacko:

ok guys I'm off... see you guys tomorrow....

any info you guys need pls call me on 0722163648 or Madz on 0714166665 or Racers Edge on 0714251021

cheers.......... :D

LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYY :D:alc::wacko::alc::alc:

cool we'll be there around 4.15 to 4.30... :blink:

ok guys I'm off... see you guys tomorrow....

any info you guys need pls call me on 0722163648 or Madz on 0714166665 or Racers Edge on 0714251021

cheers.......... :angry-smiley-048:

LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYY :alc::alc::jumping-smiley-013::alc::alc:

Yep will be there by about 4.45 - 5.00pm ......... hopefully u guys wont get pissed at us for crashing the Honda Meet with other cars ... hehe ... :D Anyways ill see all u guys there... ado Dragster machan ill give u a call later on regarding tommoro...