• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Is The Honda Meet

Velocity

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Just a question....

The parade - What is it all about? And isnt it too late and too dark for a parade in the eveining?

hola dude, will u quit with the annoying questions and just come to the meet tmorro?? come see for urself wht happens tmorow. and that includes Bishu and WCC too.

Cheers

ok guys I'm off... see you guys tomorrow....

any info you guys need pls call me on 0722163648 or Madz on 0714166665 or Racers Edge on 0714251021

cheers.......... :angry-smiley-048:

LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYY :alc::alc::jumping-smiley-013::alc::alc:

Cooool !!!!! I'll be there at 5.00 :DB) .....

Guys,

Just a question....

The parade - What is it all about? And isnt it too late and too dark for a parade in the eveining?

Cars are equipped with things called "lights" that allow drivers to see in the dark. Remember, u got the projectors from Fuzzo? thats what they are for. Also, it gets dark after 6:30, unless its gonna rain.

hola dude, will u quit with the annoying questions and just come to the meet tmorro?? come see for urself wht happens tmorow. and that includes Bishu and WCC too.

Cheers

thank u thank u he was testin our patience...

Cheers

Finally somebody brought this up!! these guys are the height of irritation!! big babies! next question from one of them will be "Is it alright to use my horn'?

HeY PREVEEN i didnt hesitate anything LIKE THT dude ... so becareful with wat u say i only asked Dragster at the parade can we also follow U guys from the bak

SO hope to see u guys a bit earlier ...............

Eh? me? I haven't said anything to u. What the heck is this about?

"Is it alright to use my horn'?

So funny.............................................................................................................................................. :angry-smiley-048::alc::alc::alc::alc: >>> :jumping-smiley-013:

THE BIG DAY HAS COME!!!!

The car looks a bit dusty in the morning...have plans in the morning too...Will wash it from a service station when i am near the grounds...Hope Autovison is alerted

how is the weather situation in cmb. i see some clouds building up.

i guess will have to leave my rex at home.

Seemingly sunny today, hope the weather holds!

irishweathermachine3ku.jpg

Uh Update, RAINING here!!!! Colombo!