• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rover V8 3.5 L

Janith Seneviratne

as i know this is from a petrol defender and this things gonna go into a Series IIB,

type of modifications been thinking of are for Power,

making custom headers and Straight exhaust, + two K&N cones

wt else would be there to do

?

hmmmm....

why such a big motor for an SII ? :huh: those things managed with a 2.25L Petrol I4...

well just for fun had sum unused stuffed around got a discovery 3 suspension air pump FOC puting that it in too to pump up the tires, its gonna be like a all inclusive vehicle, but wont change the suspension from leaf to coil, but rear will be dual shock(britpart)

want to make sumthing unique, sumhing which would look like it cant but it is kind a beast

wel JDnet no issues most of the things in this jeep is DIY dtz y i posted it here,

not a garage bass would do it only thie ody work is done by the garage bass, if ny one can find me the color code for soprano purple please be my guest wz searching for a while, this would look good at the end with 17' wheels at the end, will post sum pics soon