• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Sportage Diesel (is It A Gud Jeep?)

john cooper

Hi friends, :D

Last Sunday i checked a Kia Sportage and it was awesome :rolleyes: condition IN and OUT YOM is 2000 B/N still 90K in ODO, under da bonnet Mazda R6 2.2L Turbo Intercool engine.so my friends i like to go for that but i dont have any idea about the Kia jeeps,

1 of my friend had a jeep he told me 1ce u pickup the jeep @ da begining then cool, guys any experience with this Jeep????????????

JC

Edited by john cooper

Hi friends, :D

Last Sunday i checked a Kia Sportage and it was awesome :rolleyes: condition IN and OUT YOM is 2000 B/N still 90K in ODO, under da bonnet Mazda R6 2.2L Turbo Intercool engine.so my friends i like to go for that but i dont have any idea about the Kia jeeps,

1 of my friend had a jeep he told me 1ce u pickup the jeep @ da begining then cool, guys any experience with this Jeep????????????

JC

If its an original Diesel its a 2.0ltr I/C turbo engine you will find under the hood. So if its a 2.2ltr mazda engine, its likely that this was a vehicle was converted later in its life. And there were 2 shapes of Sportage at that time. The petrol wihch was the stubbt looking short-wheel-base and the longer (relatively nicer looking) diesel.

I had a 19- Kia sportage Jeep, Yom 1997... It was super. very comfy. People will tel ya no parts and all... but you get plenty.

How about the availability mechanics? to my knowledge, the agent leaves a lot to be desired.. :angry:

there is a petrol Sportage in our usual off-roading group over here and the nippy little thing kicks a$$ bigtime on the dunes. Mind you, it's got proper high and low range 4WD setup. The only prob is the ground clearance, over sand it's not an issue but might be an issue over rocks

well that's if you r thinking of taking it off-road. But for tarmac I guess it should do good and you get the benefit of proper 4x4 capability on not so hardcore off road

I had a 19- Kia sportage Jeep, Yom 1997... It was super. very comfy. People will tel ya no parts and all... but you get plenty. How much are they asking.?

He is asking 18 lks,but u r case machan its a Petrol ne but this is a Diesel

If its an original Diesel its a 2.0ltr I/C turbo engine you will find under the hood. So if its a 2.2ltr mazda engine, its likely that this was a vehicle was converted later in its life. And there were 2 shapes of Sportage at that time. The petrol wihch was the stubbt looking short-wheel-base and the longer (relatively nicer looking) diesel.

yep machan i call da guy and ask he told its nt 2.2 its a 2.0 engine with I/C and its a longer model hw a b that????? hw a b the fuel?????

there is a petrol Sportage in our usual off-roading group over here and the nippy little thing kicks a$$ bigtime on the dunes. Mind you, it's got proper high and low range 4WD setup. The only prob is the ground clearance, over sand it's not an issue but might be an issue over rocks

well that's if you r thinking of taking it off-road. But for tarmac I guess it should do good and you get the benefit of proper 4x4 capability on not so hardcore off road

that is true machan, is it coming with da LSD machan??????