• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Belta

M navy

Mate, if you just bothered to go to the autolanka vehicles for sale section you would have found the answer to your first question. For the second question "Google" has the answers you need. I think you will understand if we don't really want to help people who can't be bothered to help themselves. This question has been answered over and over again. A simple search on Toyota Belta on the forum would have given you the answers !

Mate, if you just bothered to go to the autolanka vehicles for sale section you would have found the answer to your first question. For the second question "Google" has the answers you need. I think you will understand if we don't really want to help people who can't be bothered to help themselves. This question has been answered over and over again. A simple search on Toyota Belta on the forum would have given you the answers !

mr don..

u have typed 4 lines.instesd of dat u cld hav simply give da answer isnt it??? :action-smiley-060:

in auto Lanka aren't there any one using belta 1000cc??? or1300cc???

no one have mention any thing about that....

Better search in forum before ask brother!!!

you can have answer under the topic of "Belta 1000Cc Or 1300Cc Advice Please"

pls search!!!If you really want to how many using 1000cc and 1300cc, you can have a poll :lol:

Better search in forum before ask brother!!!

you can have answer under the topic of "Belta 1000Cc Or 1300Cc Advice Please"

pls search!!!If you really want to how many using 1000cc and 1300cc, you can have a poll :lol:

man u check 1st.

no 1 have given exact figures.NO ONE.if any 1 there using that car then y cant thy give the figures???

if i ask how much the consumption for vios then soooooooo many will reply.but y not for belta????

Take it easy.No one here is obliged to reply to you.Its just your bad luck that nobody has posted "exact figures".If it's THAT important to you why don't you get out there,do some leg work and ask around people in the know.

http://www.google.lk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=site%3Aautolanka.com+belta&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Take it easy.No one here is obliged to reply to you.Its just your bad luck that nobody has posted "exact figures".If it's THAT important to you why don't you get out there,do some leg work and ask around people in the know.

http://www.google.lk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=site%3Aautolanka.com+belta&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

ane machan buru katha kiyanna epa.uba kiyanakam mama hitiye a de karanna.then auto lanka 1 ahana anik ewath awidala hoya ganna puluwanne macho???4 what people are putting there questions here???

mama a de hoya gannam.uba awulak ganna epa.

if some 1 is having this vehicle then he will reply..

if you don't no what the hell is the answer then shut up and wait without giving stupid answers like "why don't you get out there,do some leg work and ask around people in the know"

You're asking what people have asked before and there isn't a need to ask it again, instead you can just search and find answers for your questions most of the time.

If you're so lazy -

1) Yes 1000cc is there, it's a 3 cylinder Daihatsu engine

2) Both are there

3) 1300cc is quite ok, 1L underpowered

Solution? To what?

Fuel consumption, around 10km/l in the city, 12-13km/l in long distances. 1L gives lower figures as I've heard as the car is 1 ton+ when loaded.

Read through - http://en.wikipedia....oyota_KR_engine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Belta

Edited by BLu3HaZe

ane machan buru katha kiyanna epa.uba kiyanakam mama hitiye a de karanna.then auto lanka 1 ahana anik ewath awidala hoya ganna puluwanne macho???4 what people are putting there questions here???

if you don't no what the hell is the answer then shut up and wait without giving stupid answers like "why don't you get out there,do some leg work and ask around people in the know"

Ahhh that statement will really help getting you the answer.

BTW if you have to know the 1000cc belta gets 27 kilometers per liter.

damn its hard being nice...so now its on like donkey kong bitch!... :jumping-smiley-013:

First of all I can't understand that bastardized version of sinhala you have put up,If you think its all acting patriotic typing another language using english unicode you are very mistaken dumbass.It's just displaying your inability to use either language properly,specially english.Please from now on use it other forums where people from your level of intelligence(or lack of) reside...understood? yeah?...elakiri!

and you may think that a Belta is a big deal to everybody at autolanka in your own pathetic retarded mind.No its not dumbass!.The only reason a sane person would ever buy that crap heap is because they cant afford anything better.AND YOU AINT EVEN GOT THAT!!! :lol::lol: :lol:.

Good luck dumbass.I hope you reply ASAP so I can continue Pwning you. :D

and you may think that a Belta is a big deal to everybody at autolanka in your own pathetic retarded mind.No its not dumbass!.The only reason a sane person would ever buy that crap heap is because they cant afford anything better.AND YOU AINT EVEN GOT THAT!!! :lol::lol: :lol:.

:D

Machang dont be rude ok... I want to bokkenma help my friend.

M navy, Machang, the fuel consumption on the Belta 1000cc depends on the road u take machang. Sorry for the delay machang cos i had to go do the test carefully to get the exact figures ok. I'll drive on some more roads and come tell you how that went.

-->If you go on kandy road you'll get 27.45 kmpl. I know this is low, but thats because its uphill.

-->Then when i went on Matara road i got 31.35kmpl.

-->Putlam road is 30.23kmpl (thats because lots of traffic going to the airport)

-->Duplication road is about 19.32kmpl

:rolleyes:

M navy, Machang, the fuel consumption on the Belta 1000cc depends on the road u take machang. Sorry for the delay machang cos i had to go do the test carefully to get the exact figures ok. I'll drive on some more roads and come tell you how that went.

-->If you go on kandy road you'll get 27.45 kmpl. I know this is low, but thats because its uphill.

-->Putlam road is 30.23kmpl (thats because lots of traffic going to the airport)

Now that there are some exact figures!!!

this is for the 1000cc engine no...machan there is also a 996cc engine version for the belta... do you have some exact figures for that engine?...lol

FINISH HIM!

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

tanks dude....i new at least there will be single one who will answer this question. :alc:

macho is there any specific prob in the suspension system like the N16??

damn its hard being nice...so now its on like donkey kong bitch!... :jumping-smiley-013:

First of all I can't understand that bastardized version of sinhala you have put up,If you think its all acting patriotic typing another language using english unicode you are very mistaken dumbass.It's just displaying your inability to use either language properly,specially english.Please from now on use it other forums where people from your level of intelligence(or lack of) reside...understood? yeah?...elakiri!

mama sinhalenma kiyannam uba class 1 kata hari gihin egena ganin.

ado ai ube maha un pita ratin path wuna unda??? :action-smiley-060:

ai ubata lankawe hitiyata sinhala amarui wageda???ubata kiyanna one ewa mama dannawa eth methana kiyanne na...eglish walin tikak puluwan wunama hari lokui neda macan???

mara scene 1 thama lankawata giya kalak...

ado aththatama mokakda ban ube level 1???kiyapan balanna anik ayatath ahaganna?

hari mata english ba kiyamuko...eth awulak na..eth ubata sinhala bane.uba kohen path wuna ekekda???

speaking 2 or 3 phases of english does not make you a man stupid asshole.

pita rata enna one ekekta english katha karanna puluwan ban..anunge kunu adina ekatath puluwan...eka mathaka thiya ganin.

mandabuddika sudda. :action-smiley-060: