• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Ek3

sara1987

@ Watchman..fast and furious wasnt my influence...my cousin had a honda , eg8 i think...that was my influence..and driving a honda is giving a gutsy feeling..to me if a person had a honda in his life he never goes for other makes

You are absolutely right!!!! Driving one gives a gutsy feeling!

guys,

im hardly finding a good civic for my budget..how is a eg8?? can i have the same perfomance with eg8 like ek3? any cons about that model pls help

Hi Sara. I was in the same situation about year ago same budget, thought of buying an eg8. However I wait almost 6,7 months, searching good condition EK3 and my budget increased to 1.5M during that period. And I found good Ek3 Vi. So my suggestion is to, if you are in hurry, look for EK3 exi over eg8 since its newer car compare to eg8.

If you go through sunday papers and keep on searching, should be able to find good ek3 exi around 1.3 - 1.4. I must say that EK3 prices also seem increased during last year by about 0.5 - 1 laks. Good luck.

guys,

im hardly finding a good civic for my budget..how is a eg8?? can i have the same perfomance with eg8 like ek3? any cons about that model pls help

I think the EG8s have better power to weight. Cons? EG8s are older, and finding a good, non-hacked, non-riced one, might prove difficult. Plus they hold the "boy-racer" tag on them. Unless you find one that actually looks decent, and isn't some ice cream van with a 'Honda Integra Type R' sticker on it.

I think the EG8s have better power to weight. Cons? EG8s are older, and finding a good, non-hacked, non-riced one, might prove difficult. Plus they hold the "boy-racer" tag on them. Unless you find one that actually looks decent, and isn't some ice cream van with a 'Honda Integra Type R' sticker on it.

non hacked, unriced EG would be a rare creature these days. i remember when i was looking for a car abt 3 years ago, there were few decent EG's i came across. but not anymore. more than the power to weight eg's S20 manual gearbox is step ahead of EK's S40 manual tranny.