• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

ahh... how awesome! Newly bought car, I bet you arent even familair with driving that car, let alone at 130kmph.

There have been other toyota divers before you who have attempted what you have. Maybe you can be the next.....

highlighting toyota owners as if no other brand owners had met the same plight. even if you drive a bmw you are bound to meet with an accident if speed is too high (yes 130 kmph more than enough to kill you in a bmw crash too), you are unlucky and you drive badly.

I have already gave up my idea mate...I don't want that to happen... :huh: anyway it's better to be on your speed limits in order to get controlled your vehicle...have you noticed that the black vehicles are having more possibilities to get into accidents???..the most of the accidents happened to cars SUv's and other luxury vehicle are black..I have been noticing this for some time..but i don't think there is a scientific or super natural thing happening for black colour vehicles.. :D

hmmm :unsure:

Better not buy a Black Axio then...

highlighting toyota owners as if no other brand owners had met the same plight. even if you drive a bmw you are bound to meet with an accident if speed is too high (yes 130 kmph more than enough to kill you in a bmw crash too), you are unlucky and you drive badly.

How about in a Cefiro A32? Will you die in one if you hit at that speed?

at 3.3 million, an axio should be a good buy. I think the whole bashing of the axio is a result of such a basic car being priced at such exorbitant prices. You dont here similar bantering for vitz's and vios's. Well with 3.3 mill, i would go for a well used late nineties e36 and a perodua viva for daily absuses such as stop and go traffic,, parking in the sun & rutty roads. But thats just me

Same here. :alc:

hmmm :unsure:

Better not buy a Black Axio then...

Don't worry mate..it's all about your carelessness and the faith..If you met with an accident..even if you are driving carefully there is a chance that another careless person will come and knok into your vehicle..I'm not saying that it's always happening to black vehicles..maybe it's due to the visibility in the night...and i'm also an axio owner..though i'm planning to change it soon..don't worry mate..as long as you love your vehicle and drive smart..you'll be safe... :D

totally agreed mate..when compared to other jap econoboxes..toyotas have the better safety ratings..it's you faith and carelessness if you met with an accident...anyway..what i feel is toyotas having more accidents since toyota is the best selling brand here in Sri Lanka..if you consider the percentage it'll be toyotas for more than 70% of the car owners..we don't have to judge that toyotas are having more accidents basing on what we see..there are other brands also..it's less because the owners of those cars are less..what do you say dude?????

Better ask him, neda, if he needs you to test the speed of the car... :)

Personally, I would not let anyone test the 'speed' of my car.

No machang even i'm not testing that kind of speed in my car...so how can i expect somebody else will give that chance to me..and BTW..i'm a careful driver and i'm not as aggressive as i'm thinking...lol :D

Edited by AbeysinghE

look man, you're clearly looking to buy a Axio. And i presume u've gone to more than just one car-sale hoping to buy this car. So compare the cars they have on offer and their prices/features, and if you think its worth it just buy the dam thing. Does it matter what someone else thinks???

+1!

have you noticed that the black vehicles are having more possibilities to get into accidents???..the most of the accidents happened to cars SUv's and other luxury vehicle are black..I have been noticing this for some time..but i don't think there is a scientific or super natural thing happening for black colour vehicles.. :D

Usually black is a colour preferred by individuals who have traits such as agression,activeness etc. I mean the type of people who'd like to show off. So, that would be one explanation.

Usually black is a colour preferred by individuals who have traits such as agression,activeness etc. I mean the type of people who'd like to show off. So, that would be one explanation.

Black is also preferred by people who like to keep a low profile. There's a reason it's regularly associated with stealth vehicles.

You guys are just finding patterns in random events. It's not unheard of.

How interesting.... Did you know my car is black?

Edited by Pericles

Usually black is a colour preferred by individuals who have traits such as agression,activeness etc. I mean the type of people who'd like to show off.

hmmm...I AM aggressive and I Do like to show off,ok maybe I'm not that active but I like to actively show off my aggression...little surprise I have 3 blacks eh?...lol :P

And what studies, data etc are you basing your generalization on? so ppl who drive non-black cars are not active? are they timid humans?

Gentlemen, i give you the long awaited protegie of Sigmund Freud!!!!! :alc:

hmmm...I AM aggressive and I Do like to show off,ok maybe I'm not that active but I like to actively show off my aggression...little surprise I have 3 blacks eh?...lol :P

Duuuuuude!!! too much of info....we don't wanna know!!!!! :P

totally agreed mate..when compared to other jap econoboxes..toyotas have the better safety ratings..it's you faith and carelessness if you met with an accident...anyway..what i feel is toyotas having more accidents since toyota is the best selling brand here in Sri Lanka..if you consider the percentage it'll be toyotas for more than 70% of the car owners..we don't have to judge that toyotas are having more accidents basing on what we see..there are other brands also..it's less because the owners of those cars are less..what do you say dude?????

i think as a proportion it's euro car drivers that are more prone to accidents :P

Duuuuuude!!! too much of info....we don't wanna know!!!!! :P

ROFL!...leave to you to find something dirty out of a seemingly innocent post...gutter mind indeed! :lol:

earlier SHAI tries to spank me with rowing paddles then theres your obsession with ma undercarriage...weird buggers,but I love you all! :P

And what studies, data etc are you basing your generalization on? so ppl who drive non-black cars are not active? are they timid humans?

Gentlemen, i give you the long awaited protegie of Sigmund Freud!!!!! :alc:

Oh shit. Give me a break man. I was just sharing my opinion on the whole black thing.

This is just a forum right? Not some research symposium to justify each and every statement you make. Just ask the question from yourself. Just think about the nature of people you know who owns black cars. As in my case, most of them are aggressive and forward people.

When those characteristics are inherent, there could be a tendency to get into accidents at times compared to other people since you drive fast take quick corners etc.

That does not make them a better person and the others wimps. Its just the nature of those persons. Black is a colour preferred by people who have agressive characteristics.

If you reeeeeeeeaaalllyyy need some proof, check the below links. I searched for them since you insisted in some proof. :D

http://www.virginmedia.com/motoring/features/car-colour-facts.php?ssid=1

http://www.suite101.com/content/car-colour-and-personality-a171631#

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article90677.ece

Edited by LashNeo

Oh shit. Give me a break man. I was just sharing my opinion on the whole black thing.

This is just a forum right? Not some research symposium to justify each and every statement you make. Just ask the question from yourself. Just think about the nature of people you know who owns black cars. As in my case, most of them are aggressive and forward people.

When those characteristics are inherent, there could be a tendency to get into accidents at times compared to other people since you drive fast take quick corners etc.

That does not make them a better person and the others wimps. It’s just the nature of those persons. Black is a colour preferred by people who have agressive characteristics.

If you reeeeeeeeaaalllyyy need some proof, check the below links. I searched for them since you insisted in some proof. :D

http://www.virginmedia.com/motoring/features/car-colour-facts.php?ssid=1

http://www.suite101.com/content/car-colour-and-personality-a171631#

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article90677.ece

Just outta curiosity, do you know the color that means you pay the highest insurance premiums in countries where they take that sorta thing into consideration when calculating your premiums?