• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

"The right the woman"? :lol: Is that supposed to be an insult? Hey, if you want to tie on a ball-n-chain as you hit the twenties, be my guest. :D Very Axio of you :D

Aw Pericles, don't bring up balls of any kind with AC991...it's a sensitive topic with him after what happened...

Edited by ShintaroX

i dnt even an axio,shows ur knowledge,you definitely own a civic or something else which is outta date..lmo

you better do some reserch on the forum members (atleast read their profile) before you insult someone.

Edited by rover

omg i made such a big mistake,what the hell man,are u an english teacher or something..

oh btw pls pardon me for such things

AH BTW is by the way & OMG is oh my god (just in case u dont know cause u sound like an oldie,oh & its ur theory right that an idiot is better than a mutT,wonderful keep thinking ur righteous and be happy,guess thats what put u 2 sleep at night,go for it.

btw im not even going to argue with the other clowns here,its no point,i just came to this forum to see how knowledgeable you people are,clearly figured that out,muts

Muts, MutTs- Mutts

ur- You're

u- You

im- I'm

its- It's

i- I

You're welcome.

i dnt even an axio,shows ur knowledge,you definitely own a civic or something else which is outta date..lmo

;) I'm sure THAT idea will amuse a lotta people. A Civic. Me. :sarcastic_hand: And keeping aside the fact that I hate Civics, what sorta dumbass thinks a car that will be in its 9th Generation this year is out of date? Next time, try a model number or a year or summin.

Also, I didn't say you have an Axio. I said you have an Axio mentality. The "what I like should be what everyone likes" "one size fits all" mentality that Toyota has in making that Corolla range of cars. No imagination, no excitement. Just a boring old lump of flour. Yup, fits you very well so far.

dude considering all of yalls knowledge, yourll seem like the crappy civics that run around in dresses

u see i was just asking a question.. what was your argument here.. and no.. do ur research before u make assumptions on people's rides..

and if ur intention was to promote the AXIO.. i don't see any posts that u made that supports that argument..

Edited by charitha19

;) I'm sure THAT idea will amuse a lotta people. A Civic. Me. :sarcastic_hand: And keeping aside the fact that I hate Civics, what sorta dumbass thinks a car that will be in its 9th Generation this year is out of date? Next time, try a model number or a year or summin.

Also, I didn't say you have an Axio. I said you have an Axio mentality. The "what I like should be what everyone likes" "one size fits all" mentality that Toyota has in making that Corolla range of cars. No imagination, no excitement. Just a boring old lump of flour. Yup, fits you very well so far.

ur mentality is a civic type,so if im an axio type,ill take it as an complimet

• Like 1

you better do some reserch on the forum members (atleast read their profile) before you insult someone.

aint that jobless to read rubbish..im just having fun with the weird car knowledge some people here posses

• Like 1

wonder what this guy actually have.. or is he still driving his parents car...

im guessing a kia rio, that he think sooooo good about the axio :P

Edited by Schiffer

ok we get it you are not a axio.....:lol: a car can't come to the autolanka and type all this any ways if a car somehow can do this it wont be retard like you i'm guessing you only own a corolla axio as you only car in your life. so what is wrong with civic this is another reason to think you newer drive anything but only a corolla axio any ways civic is way more fun to drive than axio in any given day(try to find one and drive one). :rolleyes:

btw you still haven't answer my question yet? :action-smiley-060:

ok we get it you are not a axio.....:lol: a car can't come to the autolanka and type all this any ways if a car somehow can do this it wont be retard like you i'm guessing you only own a corolla axio as you only car in your life. so what is wrong with civic this is another reason to think you newer drive anything but only a corolla axio any ways civic is way more fun to drive than axio in any given day(try to find one and drive one). :rolleyes:

Agree on that,Civics are way fun to drive compared to an Axio :alc:

machan i own a beemer,i dnt drive japanese crap..haha,first try to afford an european car and then talk about cars or atleast have an idead about it..

for u to come up with a kia rio,u must be still riding a crappy civic..

awwwww you only know about civics and axio ne :rolleyes: poor bambi..

machan i own a beemer,i dnt drive japanese crap..haha,first try to afford an european car and then talk about cars or atleast have an idead about it..

:rolleyes: 5 Sri perhaps

• Like 1

a beemer... and u come here endorsing an axio... whats wrong with u.. if u have actually driven an axio and a civic you would know that what we are telling is the truth. axio's arnt fun to drive.. they are just there to get u from point A to B.. and frankly that's exactly what toyota wants from that car.. and the people who buy it hopefully would want the same thing.. if one were to buy an axio for performance, handling and what not.. he is a bigger idiot than people endorsing the axio for what its not..

strange beemer owner is trying to depend a jap econ box(and he called it carp) if you own a euro(beemer for this matter)it dosent mean you own everything or the best vehicle you owning a beemer doesn't mean a damn thing to me or it will not impress me a bit about you i don't need to owen a euro to talk about cars(europe isn't the only continent that make cars) what century are you living in who are you to say what i must do you a moderator or administrator in this site no you aren't either one of them.only people i know that have that power is Peri and MADZ or other moderator as far as i'm concerned you're freaking nobody and a retard it make me wonder if you didn't dive them or doesn't have interest about japanese cars how could you comment about them? FYI corolla axio is a jap car not a euro. :rolleyes:

here comes the fun part everyone can say there owning a any car that they can thinks but how can we know for certain you are owning a beemer or a three wheeler for that matter. :D

if somehow you own a beemer from your post i think you showing off big time here in this case you are a bigger loser than i thought you are you are worse than allion or prius owners. :lol:

btw you still haven't answer my question yet seems to me you try to avoid any way you can.