• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Meet Sneak Peek!!!

noaim

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the mean time, I think the gallery has crashed or summin .... too many ppl accessing it? I can't get the page to load :)

I wasn't kidding. Photo Hits for the day have jumped from 400 to 2041 since the gallery came online .... damn... Just about 5 hours.

pics are simple great except few 'interestig' pics were bit blured, thumbs up for peri on yet another job well done. :)

fuzzo can i have your email addy

Yeah, well, the lighting simply sucked by the time I got my hands on the models.

hmmmm ...... well u know what I mean, Its not what it sounds like :(

Yeah, well, the lighting simply sucked by the time I got my hands on the models.

hmmmm ...... well u know what I mean, Its not what it sounds like :)

You should see the way he was working em models... " A bit to the left, ah yes" click " Ah right " click, hmmm "click" :(:D:) kidding bro

You should see the way he was working em models... " A bit to the left, ah yes" click " Ah right " click, hmmm "click" :blink::D :D kidding bro

Actually, I was :D Tho the one on Prasanna's car didn't need to be told. Just seemed to know what to do :D I was just lucky to get that shot.

20060527hondameet0343lg.th.jpg

Hola when you see me.... he he he :blink:

Cool event guys!!!

And it would be more nice if someone can name the group photo. Like the big shots in Autolanka...whos Sharkz,Madz etc..

Good job with the phtos peri. I see what you tried to do with the bird bending across the car bonnet, ah well nother time and place huh?? Reputation to keep and all! MAchan who's is the black eg8 with the red racing seats and the vented bonnet ( The one with jaawid and chang), i probebly know but need to refresh my mem.

Good job with the phtos peri. I see what you tried to do with the bird bending across the car bonnet, ah well nother time and place huh?? Reputation to keep and all! MAchan who's is the black eg8 with the red racing seats and the vented bonnet ( The one with jaawid and chang), i probebly know but need to refresh my mem.

That was the AutoForce car with Fuzzo's projectors, right? Fuzzo, can u tell us who the owner is? :blink:

hei guys

y i cant view fullsize when i click thumnails its loaded up cant see a bigger picture only thumnails.

in any event only i can see thumnails.

any idea. :D

and that was a good job that done by u guys.

congrats

:blink:

bye

hmmm, odd. Ur talking about the gallery right? My pics are gonna be only 640x480 in the gallery, but that hardly qualifies as thumbnails. What browser/OS are u using?

oohhhhhh mmaann!!!!! i cant beleive i missed this...

it seems to have been quite the event... well done dragster madz and the rest of the Org Com.

praveen nice work with the pics....

good job!

MADZ, i'll drop by to pick up the t-shirt today. thanks!

hmmm, odd. Ur talking about the gallery right? My pics are gonna be only 640x480 in the gallery, but that hardly qualifies as thumbnails. What browser/OS are u using?

well mate yup im using IE7 & Mozilla 1.5, OS is XP Prof 2

and when u upload imageshak i can view it but when i goto fotopic gallery and click any thumbnails nothings happens :blink::D

any idea

some pics i can view not all

well mate yup im using IE7 & Mozilla 1.5, OS is XP Prof 2

and when u upload imageshak i can view it but when i goto fotopic gallery and click any thumbnails nothings happens :D:D

any idea

some pics i can view not all

:blink: Works on IE6 and Firefox 1.5.0.3. Is it possible u are behind a proxy thats blocking it or summin?

Hiiiiiii,,,,

Pics look good, but I cant up load some of them, it was nice to have met some of u guys there..& Ravi sorry 4 not coming back.. :D

Cheers!!!!

Oh you were there too ? I met Velocity in person :D for the first time, wicked alloys dude :blink:

Hiiiiiii,,,,

Pics look good, but I cant up load some of them, it was nice to have met some of u guys there..& Ravi sorry 4 not coming back.. :blink:

Cheers!!!!

We saw the white/brown mira cruisin in...didnt get a chance to drop by n say hello...

Oh you were there too ? I met Velocity in person :D for the first time, wicked alloys dude :blink:

A lot of ppl were staring @ that set of Alloys, was wicked!!! ..

And btw hola the one wit the bandana on head/ with cap?!

A lot of ppl were staring @ that set of Alloys, was wicked!!! ..

And btw hola the one wit the bandana on head/ with cap?!

Yup thats me, where were you bro? Actualy out of the crowd, I only talked with Fuzzo. I saw the WCC van, not sure if he was there inside...

oohhhhhh mmaann!!!!! i cant beleive i missed this...

it seems to have been quite the event... well done dragster madz and the rest of the Org Com.

praveen nice work with the pics....

good job!

MADZ, i'll drop by to pick up the t-shirt today. thanks!

damn same goes wit me too, but all my friends attended the thing and told me that it was superb, thumbs up for Ravinda, MADZ, RacesEDGE and all the rest!!! good job AL! :blink: