• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Meet Sneak Peek!!!

noaim

We saw the white/brown mira cruisin in...didnt get a chance to drop by n say hello...

Aiyo is that so? well I didnt stay for long, there was hardly any girls there when I came so I was rather feeling uncomfi, only person I knew there was velocity and Dragster recognised me. :blink: and nice to meet praveen too..

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiyo is that so? well I didnt stay for long, there was hardly any girls there when I came so I was rather feeling uncomfi, only person I knew there was velocity and Dragster recognised me. :blink: and nice to meet praveen too..

well first when we let you in from the gate... we were like wondering who's she ? I just had a hintch and I asked Madz if it was Nadskit... he didnt have any idea though... then when you were going off I thought I'll ask you if you were Nadskit.... and Bingo.. it was you... but invain you didnt stay back... there were girls around...

and you met ASH too....

well first when we let you in from the gate... we were like wondering who's she ? I just had a hintch and I asked Madz if it was Nadskit... he didnt have any idea though... then when you were going off I thought I'll ask you if you were Nadskit.... and Bingo.. it was you... but invain you didnt stay back... there were girls around...

and you met ASH too....

Ah yes MADZ and ASH too.. :blink: but I think I spoke to u over the phone before I came in? (on Dimantha's mob) anyways nice meeting u all.. :D

Damn..... I missed out on a Major event. thumbs up to the Organizers. A job Well Done Boys. Keep it up.

Cheers

:blink:

hmmm, odd. Ur talking about the gallery right? My pics are gonna be only 640x480 in the gallery, but that hardly qualifies as thumbnails. What browser/OS are u using?

but when i press some thumnails its open ups not all.

hmm bloody strange.

anyone can help me out by sending pics to my email addy.

[email protected]

thanx in advance

bye i have to try and see again its not only the honda event other gallery photos tooo.

so guys who were the winners??????? i can see 3 cars but don't have a clue which car won what. and who owns that EP3??????????

Its kinda obvious aint it, looking @ the pics,

Best Interior : Blue Honda

Best Audio: RSX

Best Kit: Honda City

I wasnt there, but the pics pretty much sums it up! :blink:

damn same goes wit me too, but all my friends attended the thing and told me that it was superb, thumbs up for Ravinda, MADZ, RacesEDGE and all the rest!!! good job AL! :blink:

OH ya buddy... U sure did mis a fine event...!! Better luck next time.. :D

We all mised u and ur City... :lol:

With cars, Preveens pics are prefect....

But when it comes to 3 chicks.... look at the way Preveen was shivering....:blink: couldn't focus... lol... good pics Preveen!

20060527hondameet1000fq.jpg

But when it comes to 3 chicks.... look at the way Preveen was shivering....:blink: couldn't focus... lol... good pics Preveen!

color]

i notcied that too but since i picked on the bugger about other stuff.. i thought i'll let this one slide...

20060527hondameet1000fq.jpg

so which one of these did peri pull?????????????