• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

• 1 month later...

Clearly despite his personality and "capabilities", Mr Elon Musk hasn't QUITE figured out how to run a profitable business yet...

Tesla’s Q3 Losses Widen

Supra, you got to stop relying on and quoting TTAC. TTAC is a crap automotive website.

Initial losses as Tesla invested in designing, engineering, and building the Model S was always part of Musk's plan and forecast. There's no way to get around the heavy capital costs.

Tesla currently has a waiting list for over 14,000 Model S in the U.S. alone. Do you know how much money orders for 14,000 Model S is? Over $1 BILLION.

Important information if you are driving an electric car. Of course, it wouldn't matter to Cali or anyone else who just doesn't get it!

Chevy-Volt-dating-radius.jpg

The Volt isn't a pure electric car.

In the event that the battery starts to run low , it has a petrol engine that automatically starts up to keep the battery juiced and powering the electric motor.

Supra, you got to stop relying on and quoting TTAC. TTAC is a crap automotive website.

Initial losses as Tesla invested in designing, engineering, and building the Model S was always part of Musk's plan and forecast. There's no way to get around the heavy capital costs.

Tesla currently has a waiting list for over 14,000 Model S in the U.S. alone. Do you know how much money orders for 14,000 Model S is? Over $1 BILLION.

Suuuuuuure Cali, of course it is, since it doesn't worship at the altar of Elon Musk, it must be so right?

Aiyo Nikan.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Suuuuuuure Cali, of course it is, since it doesn't worship at the altar of Elon Musk, it must be so right?

Aiyo Nikan.

Yes, TTAC very conveniently left out the part about the over $1 billion in orders for Model S that Tesla has. They also conveniently left out the part about Tesla having now increased Model S production to 200+ units a week which ensures profitability.

TTAC has some good articles sometimes, but I do hope you as regularly read at least a few other automotive websites.

Important information if you are driving an electric car. Of course, it wouldn't matter to Cali or anyone else who just doesn't get it!

Chevy-Volt-dating-radius.jpg

Yes, the range of most electric cars is an issue for some people and they should stick to a fossil fuel vehicle.

For others, there are these things called 'chargers' that can be inexpensively installed wherever there are parking spots. A person can charge their electric or plug-in car while they are doing other things - working, shopping, at the cinema etc etc.

Yes, TTAC very conveniently left out the part about the over $1 billion in orders for Model S that Tesla has. They also conveniently left out the part about Tesla having now increased Model S production to 200+ units a week which ensures profitability.

How do Americans buy cars Cali? Pay cash outright on delivery?

In Cali's mind they walk into the showroom with a bag of money and say

tumblr_m7772p6K0Z1qdq433.jpg

Edited by Watchman

Are you asking how Americans buy cars in general or how Americans buy Teslas?

Oh, I'm sorry, did you mistake this for a conversation? My bad, I thought you might have enough brains to figure out what that question would lead up to. Clearly not.

Never mind, I'm sure others did. You just carry on.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you mistake this for a conversation? My bad, I thought you might have enough brains to figure out what that question would lead up to. Clearly not.

Never mind, I'm sure others did. You just carry on.

I think you are the one who doesn't have the brains to understand what I originally wrote. Which is why I asked you to clarify.

But here's a big clue since you (and your butty boy watchman) seem to jump to the same incorrect conclusions: I never wrote they have received the $1+ billion for the 14,000+ Model S on order. I wrote they have orders for 14,000+ cars which is over $1 billion.