• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion And Premio

rockerz

yeah like the one i drive...Mark II Grande 2.0....it does 12km/l..wich i think isnt enough...wot do u think?

sarcastic_hand.gif Another guy was saying only half of that! Heck even the Belta does 10km/l and the M/T Swift does similar.. 12, in your dreams man rolleyes.gif

Edited by BLu3HaZe

sarcastic_hand.gif Another guy was saying only half of that! Heck even the Belta does 10km/l and the M/T Swift does similar.. 12, in your dreams man rolleyes.gif

Serisluly, where do these guys come from?????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

2 liter giving 12kmpl and this gentleman is not happy with it!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha

Bada ridenewo!!!! :sarcastic_hand:

LoL people are trying to sell their cars so hard these days, must be moron breading season :rolleyes:

both are good enough cars for the purpose they are meant for.

they have excellent reliability and are popularity is not built over nothing.

true in SL so many people have an almost blind following of the brand but that doesn't make them bad cars at all.

I think some folks bash corollas just to "be cool" and be a "petrolhead" :P

rather moronic imho...

these are not sports cars....not meant to be either...

they deliver what they are designed to do and there are very few others who can boast of similar reliability.

Very true, they seems to be forgetting what these models are aimed at.

Yes also reliable as well. :rolleyes:

That's very subjective. Reliability depends on the User, the condition of use, the type of spares used, driving habits etc.

Some users of more popular brands assume their cars are bullet proof and use them really badly, and then no car is reliable. These cars are made by Humans, not forged by the fires of Mt. Olympus... :) Mt. Fuji perhaps, but not Mt. Olympus... ;)

A 2L does 12kmpl :P. Are you dreaming???

A very very wet dream of our very young and tender, yet budding freind here....

Normally imaginary Mark IIs do this kind of figures, like some of our other members drove 'for a month' a GTR that gave some superb fuel figures... :)

both are good enough cars for the purpose they are meant for.

they have excellent reliability and are popularity is not built over nothing.

true in SL so many people have an almost blind following of the brand but that doesn't make them bad cars at all.

I think some folks bash corollas just to "be cool" and be a "petrolhead" :P

rather moronic imho...

these are not sports cars....not meant to be either...

they deliver what they are designed to do and there are very few others who can boast of similar reliability.

+1.. Those people thinks that if they don't like any brand, those shouln't be here in SL any more. Even many people like/buy them... :)

Personally if I had 4-5 million to plonk on a car I would chose a second hand BMW or any other Euro. If you have the money why do you need an econobox?? The euros come loaded with far more goodies, plus it's a totally different driving experience, even the older ones IMHO. It just seems to have no logic. You can spend 5 million on the car but don't want to spend one or two thousand bucks extra at the petrol shed.

Agreed machan.. But people are thinking about the maintenance cost too ne. Most of the Europian brands, we have to maintain by agents only since lack of spares availability. So the agents are charged with Carg**s prices which may hard to bare that cost. That might be the most considered reason when people are buying a vehicle(not everybody). Correct me if I'm wrong here.

But still as I think, people are more possitive on Europian brands. When considered the driving pleasure, safety, stability etc.. Europian brands are far ahead than Japs. :) But still me too an owner of a JDM. :D

yeah like the one i drive...Mark II Grande 2.0....it does 12km/l..wich i think isnt enough...wot do u think?

Mark II Granade does 12km/l??? :D 6cyl 2ltr motor does 12 km/l?? Machan, don't get angry with me. But, Oya oka vena vehicle 1 kin adagenada yanne? naththam, engine 1 off karala thallu karagenada yanne?? Sorry to say this machan... :angry:

This debate on Euro Vs Jap will go on forever... :)

But FYI, agent prices are not as dear as one would think... even then, you know you are getting the real deal and not some cheap knock off that will fail in double quick time than a genuine part.

Besides there are plenty of independent garages that look after almost all the main stream Euro vehicles.

What is really happening is the Jap cars are getting more and more technical and if the average low cost garage cannot keep up with the technology, they will surely mess up the car.

Where as the Euro experts are already ahead of the game.

If I am not mistaken there are plenty of experts with satisfied customers for BMW, Audi, VW, Merc and Alfas. Me being a customer for two of these brands, never a complaint nor any difficulty. And I also go to the Agents without any worries because they do not try to rip you off... most of the time.

Besides, I just can find a way to justify spending 4-5 million on a car and then wanting scrimp and save on the spares and services... ;) Forget the fuel. This whole SL scenarios has been mand made by a few 'experts' and some importers to peddle their wares.

Not sure if anyone knows, but Buddy Vans were brought in at the same time Micro was putting their cars out. The importers managed to stone wall the registrations of the Micro Cars because the Micros would have been a direct competitor for those accursed contraptions.

Its all about market and perception manipulation... people are not allowed to make a free willed decision, they are fed all this nonsense about resale value, parts availability, reliability, etc etc... when most of the time all these things are common across the board.

Question, Why spend 5 million on a car, when you can get more car for 50% of that price? If you are willing to compromise on the 'English Number/Older Number', Or the fact that the car is used.

How many of the new cars out there are sold on cash only basis, I imagine that more than 50% of the new car sales go through some sort of financing? Is that sustainable on the long run? How many people got in to some serious debt in the past 8 months due to the tax cut?

This debate on Euro Vs Jap will go on forever... :)

But FYI, agent prices are not as dear as one would think... even then, you know you are getting the real deal and not some cheap knock off that will fail in double quick time than a genuine part.

Besides there are plenty of independent garages that look after almost all the main stream Euro vehicles.

What is really happening is the Jap cars are getting more and more technical and if the average low cost garage cannot keep up with the technology, they will surely mess up the car.

Where as the Euro experts are already ahead of the game.

If I am not mistaken there are plenty of experts with satisfied customers for BMW, Audi, VW, Merc and Alfas. Me being a customer for two of these brands, never a complaint nor any difficulty. And I also go to the Agents without any worries because they do not try to rip you off... most of the time.

Besides, I just can find a way to justify spending 4-5 million on a car and then wanting scrimp and save on the spares and services... ;) Forget the fuel. This whole SL scenarios has been mand made by a few 'experts' and some importers to peddle their wares.

Not sure if anyone knows, but Buddy Vans were brought in at the same time Micro was putting their cars out. The importers managed to stone wall the registrations of the Micro Cars because the Micros would have been a direct competitor for those accursed contraptions.

Its all about market and perception manipulation... people are not allowed to make a free willed decision, they are fed all this nonsense about resale value, parts availability, reliability, etc etc... when most of the time all these things are common across the board.

Question, Why spend 5 million on a car, when you can get more car for 50% of that price? If you are willing to compromise on the 'English Number/Older Number', Or the fact that the car is used.

How many of the new cars out there are sold on cash only basis, I imagine that more than 50% of the new car sales go through some sort of financing? Is that sustainable on the long run? How many people got in to some serious debt in the past 8 months due to the tax cut?

Yeh agree with you.And people are changing there minds based on some others preference.Specially if some one told that particular model / vehicle is not good they never check it out.Eg Micro cars people do not buy it because "IT IS MADE IN SRI LANKA"

IF I can afford MICRO SUV I will buy it but still I wonder that why MICRO does not reduce prices of vehicle

A very very wet dream of our very young and tender, yet budding freind here....

Normally imaginary Mark IIs do this kind of figures, like some of our other members drove 'for a month' a GTR that gave some superb fuel figures... :)

exactlt what i thought :)

very similar to krisco nihal :)

May be he is trying to say that is "2 litres = 12 Km" :lol:

So to travel 12 Km he needs two litres

a diesel 2L can do 12kmpl....lol just kidding kelum_wj. i think he trying to achieve 12kmpl in Mark II :lol:

Mark II Granade does 12km/l??? :D 6cyl 2ltr motor does 12 km/l?? Machan, don't get angry with me. But, Oya oka vena vehicle 1 kin adagenada yanne? naththam, engine 1 off karala thallu karagenada yanne?? Sorry to say this machan... :angry:

lol....i think he go to a higher ground and he start the car then neutral the gear and drive car back to a lower ground.... :lol: