• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion 2004 - Nzt240

vidu

Yeah absolute minimum for a 260 is gonna be about 4.5 Mill. So a 240 Premio looks like your best bet.

Yh or go for something like Belta 2008 Model which is newer that this.(I personally do not like Appearance of Belta)

Yeh

Mmmm..try on a latter version of a permio with beige interior and wood trim or an allion with full bodykit with wood trim. Everything depends on your parents preference. My dad drives an allion 240 and he is pretty satisfied with it. Since your budget is pretty good to do something with 240's you can meddle abit and get the best :) :) :) :)

Yeh of-course it is there decision.Hope they select best I can only help to select good one among their choices.

Thanks

Edited by vidu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is what bro...if u have the idea of modifying the car lyk with bodykits n stuff go for the allion....if not go for the Premio....most Premios come with a betr interior than allion..i can gurantee you that!

Update Prices

I went to few sales they have only new allion(2007 upwards) which costs 45 - 60

There were two belta they gave me special offer

2007 G grade 1.3l for 3.4M

2007 x Grade 1.3 for 3.2M

and also there were two axio

2007 G grade 1.5l for 3.9M

2007 x grade 1.5l for 3.5M

I'm still checking about prices but my parents are now have changed idea to go for a unregistered one than 2004 used allion.I think it is a good movement. :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by vidu

well this is what bro...if u have the idea of modifying the car lyk with bodykits n stuff go for the allion....if not go for the Premio....most Premios come with a betr interior than allion..i can gurantee you that!

yeh true primio has betr interior

• 2 weeks later...

Finally we decided to move on to a Axio and today we purchased Axio x grade (2007)unregistered vehicle for 34.90 M

I think deal is okay and we got for good price but unfortunately we had to take a leasing for that.:-(

Thanks for your informations help and guidance.

Finally we decided to move on to a Axio and today we purchased Axio x grade (2007)unregistered vehicle for 34.90 M

I think deal is okay and we got for good price but unfortunately we had to take a leasing for that.:-(

Good luck with your purchase mate? Drive safely :)

good luck with you'r purchasing mate :)

i have a little doubt... :unsure:

when we concider allion NZT 240(yom 2004) and axio(yom 2007 or 2008)...

whats is the best choise?

Can any toyota expert answer please.. :alc:

I'm not expert but I first plan to buy allion then moved onto axio.It is basically because of changing requirements.First identify your /family requirements what do you expect. Then go for the car.

I did a 1 month study about allion and axio before we buy axio.What I can say is allion is more into comport where axio is not.again that change in model(year),grade (x,xltd,g in axio) and (x,gpackage ,ggrade in allion).

NZT 240 is 7 years old car where axio 2007 is 4 years old car now. so if you plan to use for a while my advice is go for axio which is newest.

Another thing is you can buy axio unregistered one so if you are leasing there is a chance becouse of VAT reduction but if you go for registered allion you have to pay 12.5 vat extra.

Edited by vidu

I'm not expert but I first plan to buy allion then moved onto axio.It is basically because of changing requirements.First identify your /family requirements what do you expect. Then go for the car.

I did a 1 month study about allion and axio before we buy axio.What I can say is allion is more into comport where axio is not.again that change in model(year),grade (x,xltd,g in axio) and (x,gpackage ,ggrade in allion).

NZT 240 is 7 years old car where axio 2007 is 4 years old car now. so if you plan to use for a while my advice is go for axio which is newest.

Another thing is you can buy axio unregistered one so if you are leasing there is a chance becouse of VAT reduction but if you go for registered allion you have to pay 12.5 vat extra.

thanks dude :alc:

Yes u'r parents have made the right decision although the allion is a slightly bigger car it's got the same engine as the axio,

and the wight takes a toll on the pickup, (I've experienced it in a premio(260)

Also I consider the newer car will give u more trouble free yrs of running

the comfortability is same as the same chassis.

Definetely from the 2 cars the axio better looking for a family

Yes u'r parents have made the right decision although the allion is a slightly bigger car it's got the same engine as the axio,

and the wight takes a toll on the pickup, (I've experienced it in a premio(260)

Also I consider the newer car will give u more trouble free yrs of running

the comfortability is same as the same chassis.

Definetely from the 2 cars the axio better looking for a family

A guy whose user name is "toyota sucks" actually embracing a Toyota. anyone else see the irony in this ? :rolleyes:

A guy whose user name is "toyota sucks" actually embracing a Toyota. anyone else see the irony in this ? :rolleyes:

Some say he eats toyotas for dinner,

And the day he ate a beemer he got an indigestion,

All we know is he is called THE STIG :violent-smiley-030:

Edited by toyota sucks

agree with you :alc:

allion is certianly better than axio when it comes to design... :D:):rolleyes:

Got a NZT260; and it has the design look as well as comfort too. Acceleration is quiet good even it is 1.5. Good space, Daily use, 12.5Km/l in City and 15.5km/l Colombo-Negombo (average traffic)

Overall it is a 'Happy Ride' for me. :P

Got a NZT260; and it has the design look as well as comfort too. Acceleration is quiet good even it is 1.5. Good space, Daily use, 12.5Km/l in City and 15.5km/l Colombo-Negombo (average traffic)

Overall it is a 'Happy Ride' for me. :Ply

Toyota owners always mislead innocent people and make them buy toyotas giving away their luxury nissans, mitsubishis Koreans and euros

15.5kmpl that's if u'r doing a constant 60kmph not breaking accelarating, with engine speed just in idling level. my santafe (crdi-manual) does 19kmpl when driving in the way my premio did 14kmpl

I've used a 260 premio with same everything except interior thats why i' saying this.

If u'r using it like a car it'll do only 8-10kmpl.

Looks i can't comment but i recommend u to use glasses,

I don't know about happiness i was very sad when the types of vehiles that i easyly overtook in my suv easy overtook me,

And it was hard to get in without scratching the welcome lights to the cramped front seats the position is awkward.

To date its the worst performing car i've ever driven,

I don't know why u guys boast about it soo much,

Probably because u have it

Edited by toyota sucks

Toyota owners always mislead innocent people and make them buy toyotas giving away their luxury nissans, mitsubishis Koreans and euros

15.5kmpl that's if u'r doing a constant 60kmph not breaking accelarating, with engine speed just in idling level. my santafe (crdi-manual) does 19kmpl when driving in the way my premio did 14kmpl

I've used a 260 premio with same everything except interior thats why i' saying this.

If u'r using it like a car it'll do only 8-10kmpl.

Looks i can't comment but i recommend u to use glasses,

I don't know about happiness i was very sad when the types of vehiles that i easyly overtook in my suv easy overtook me,

And it was hard to get in without scratching the welcome lights to the cramped front seats the position is awkward.

To date its the worst performing car i've ever driven,

I don't know why u guys boast about it soo much,

Probably because u have it

Did ur allion / premio get repossessed by the leasing company??? So in ur opinion luxury comes in terms of Nissan's, Mitsubishi's and Korean SUV's huh?

As much i despise people over exaggerating the toyota's, your constant tarnishing of this car is quite intriguing. People who buy these cars only require traveling from point A to B in a fuel efficient manner with needing minimal knowledge on car mechanics, and someday to sell it with minimum depreciation. I use a European vehicle because my needs are different from the masses, u drive a korean for ur own reasons, but that doesnt mean the needs of the masses are abnormal.

And the guy u were responding clearly mentioned that it is a "happy ride" for him.

Edited by rangerover