• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion 2005-07 1St Generation Pictures

rockerz

Hey guys!!

can you all provide me with some pictures of Toyota Allion 2005-07 1st generation found in Sri Lanka!

Google has this wonderful new thing called "Google Image Search". You should give it a try sometime! I tell ya, the things these Internet people come up with, Mind Blasting!!

Sigh, just go through the classifieds on the site. Its not exactly a rare beast now is it? Alternatively, go stand outside in any street with a camera for 15 minutes. Im sure you'll get enough pictures.

Edited by Supra_Natural

No offense allion owners, but looking at couple of strange allion threads and comments on those threads, I have a strange feeling that few retards who bought allions few years back before tax reduction try to boost the resale values of their cars.

Because I'm sure allions over priced couple of years back. And now face major depreciation issue in their resale value afterr tax reduction. Nay be about couple of millions for 4,5 years of use. This may not be the case with some niche models/brands since buyers never worried about resale value after 5 years.

No offense allion owners, but looking at couple of strange allion threads and comments on those threads, I have a strange feeling that few retards who bought allions few years back before tax reduction try to boost the resale values of their cars.

Reminds me of a joker that was trying to sell his 121 for 4mil, arguing that 121 is a better car than a brand new 141. When did SL started to be like the Indians?!

Does it really matter? I mean, seeing as how people will spend any amount, no matter how high, to buy a Toyota.

Or will it affect the prices of other brands?

Edited by Big_D