• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tuff Coat

dilku

Geez!!!

Peri just gave you the link to where this was discussed before... why you want people to waste time repeating what they already said... I know its probably how you inefficient jack-asses work at government institutions, but dont bring those dirty habits here.

Yeah Dilesh ,I read that before I started .And It was 2007 that is why I want some recent feed back from guys who actuallly used Tuff Coat. :action-smiley-060:

really? you did? And it didnt occur to you to maybe post on that thread?

whatever dude, go trying BSing someone else out there :rolleyes:

Members,

My Experience about Tuff Cote for last twenty years. I live close to sea only four houses are covering the railway line in Kolluitiya. Clean Park offered this product in early 1990.

First I got this service done for a 5 years old Japanese Vehicle in early 1990 and it was not that good for that Vehicle as I think that Vehicle was used by sea side in Japan. Few places like hood joints rear wheel body arches corrosion started after 3 years of use I got all done and sold same. In 1996 I bought a vehicle in Japan personally examined very well before using in Srilanka got Tuff Cote sprayed from K/P. I used same for 11 years corrosion was nil. till I sold same.

If corrosion had set in by using a Vehicle near sea side it is no point in spraying Tuff Coat.

There is a new Electronic unit for rust protection advertised in our (HA) This unit is available all over the world I do not know the performance of same.

Early days I use to apply Red lead pigment paste mix with Turpentine later Shell coat for old cars

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

My Experience about Tuff Cote for last twenty years. I live close to sea only four houses are covering the railway line in Kolluitiya. Clean Park offered this product in early 1990.

First I got this service done for a 5 years old Japanese Vehicle in early 1990 and it was not that good for that Vehicle as I think that Vehicle was used by sea side in Japan. Few places like hood joints rear wheel body arches corrosion started after 3 years of use I got all done and sold same. In 1996 I bought a vehicle in Japan personally examined very well before using in Srilanka got Tuff Cote sprayed from K/P. I used same for 11 years corrosion was nil. till I sold same.

If corrosion had set in by using a Vehicle near sea side it is no point in spraying Tuff Coat.

There is a new Electronic unit for rust protection advertised in our (HA) This unit is available all over the world I do not know the performance of same.

Early days I use to apply Red lead pigment paste mix with Turpentine later Shell coat for old cars

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thank you very much Mr Sylvi.You are a great asset for us.

Silvi: Dilki oh dilki, would you be my valentine? :wub::give_rose:

Dilki: oh Silvi, nothing would bring me greater joy than to spend valentine's day in your arms talking about "cotes", sitting in our Chinese van parked 3 houses away from the sea, gazing t the stars through the windscreen that cost Rs.15000 to polish :love-smiley-044::girl_dance:

Edited by Watchman

Dilki: oh Silvi, nothing would bring me greater joy than to spend valentine's day in your arms talking about "cotes", sitting in our Chinese van parked 3 houses away from the sea, gazing t the stars through the windscreen that cost Rs.15000 to polish :love-smiley-044::girl_dance:

Lol... and I thought I was high.... :lol:

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thank you for your comment I only write what I know and what I have done for automobiles myself for last 5 decades.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

:rolleyes:

'Watchman',

Yes my professional charge for the said job is Rupees.15000.00 Please note nobody can Question that.

I can give you a solution for your inhuman imagination to be a reality.You are welcome to my building as you have been here early. 1st floor top of Cannon show room FUGA NIGHT CLUB with Rs.50000.00 not (Rs.15000.00 to polish) on the Valentine day with a girl of your choice to be your valentine then to bring both of you greater joy to polish utmost worldly pleasures of your desire and imagination in civilized manner.

Please inform in advance as bookings are limited to 75 couples.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

PS. THIS IS NOT A ADVERTISEMENT ONLY REPLY TO A POST BY WATCHMEN

Edited by Sylvi

Fun time begins, funey fun and loley lol :jumping-smiley-024::jumping-smiley-014:

'Watchman',

Yes my professional charge for the said job is Rupees.15000.00 Please note nobody can Question that.

I can give you a solution for your inhuman imagination to be a reality.You are welcome to my building as you have been here early. 1st floor top of Cannon show room FUGA NIGHT CLUB with Rs.50000.00 not (Rs.15000.00 to polish) on the Valentine day with a girl of your choice to be your valentine then to bring both of you greater joy to polish utmost worldly pleasures of your desire and imagination in civilized manner.

Please inform in advance as bookings are limited to 75 couples.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

PS. THIS IS NOT A ADVERTISEMENT ONLY REPLY TO A POST BY WATCHMEN

Actually, I think it IS an advertisement. I'm not sure coz its so poorly expressed, but I think it is. And its Watchman, not men.

I understand you pinpoint my comment of Electronic unit information only about rust protection at last I have written mentioning i do not know the performance of same.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

No, I pinpointed the fact that you said you write about things you know, and things you have done, but just be post before, you were talking about something you said you didn't know about. Its the action by you, not the subject you were talking about. It is claiming one thing, while doing another. Its also why I think that post above is an advertisement, which, fortunately for you, is incomprehensible enough that I can't be sure.

Actually, if you put TuffCOat all around the car with access to the inside, once the car rusts in about 3 years, you can have a nice little wax form of the Maruti to keep in your house. It will be an excellent conversation starter.

Actually, if you put TuffCOat all around the car with access to the inside, once the car rusts in about 3 years, you can have a nice little wax form of the Maruti to keep in your house. It will be an excellent conversation starter.

:D and then it can be moved to madame tussauds .