• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tuff Coat

dilku

Actually, I think it IS an advertisement. I'm not sure coz its so poorly expressed, but I think it is. And its Watchman, not men.

No, I pinpointed the fact that you said you write about things you know, and things you have done, but just be post before, you were talking about something you said you didn't know about. Its the action by you, not the subject you were talking about. It is claiming one thing, while doing another. Its also why I think that post above is an advertisement, which, fortunately for you, is incomprehensible enough that I can't be sure.

Pericles',

When one member write noting my log in name for the forum a post I was compelled to reply with that post to him. He criticized my profession first few months back and now he is advertising my profession by writing that subject again I must thank him for that act.

I think he has unnatural desire and wants to have ? with me if not he will never post that type of posts to a Automobile forum. I replied in civilized manner.

(Watchman, not men.) Yes it is a typing error by me should read as Watchman.

OK I do not want to advertise as I have mentioned early opinions differ.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Pericles',

When one member write noting my log in name for the forum a post I was compelled to reply with that post to him. He criticized my profession first few months back and now he is advertising my profession by writing that subject again I must thank him for that act.

I think he has unnatural desire and wants to have ? with me if not he will never post that type of posts to a Automobile forum. I replied in civilized manner.

(Watchman, not men.) Yes it is a typing error by me should read as Watchman.

OK I do not want to advertise as I have mentioned early opinions differ.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Technically, I didn't type your name (go check again) :P

And if you like me advertising your business stop crying about it.

And FYI, I dont have any "unnatural desires for you". Not into dudes with silver spoons in their mouth and claim to know 1st class english yet cant spell the word "coat".

And that Fuga deal seems very sweet. Machang, do we have to make a reservation before going? And can we use your frequent-shopper membership to get a discount. Pls PM me more details. Maybe we can double date? Me, thr girl of my choice you and your butt-buddy dilku :D

And FYI, I dont have any "unnatural desires for you". Not into dudes with silver spoons in their mouth and claim to know 1st class english yet cant spell the word "coat".

And that Fuga deal seems very sweet. Machang, do we have to make a reservation before going? And can we use your frequent-shopper membership to get a discount. Pls PM me more details. Maybe we can double date? Me, thr girl of my choice you and your butt-buddy dilku :D

'Watchman',

Don't eat your own words what you wrote.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.