• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"what Car" Advice!

ShintaroX

Sources for Wikipedia are usually verified, so not always questionable :) But even wiki states quite clearly that the new Sunny is just a rebadged Pulsar. And no, there wasn't much of a difference apart from the body, just like the Corolla and Sprinter duo, where the Sunny was marketed against the former while Pulsar went against the latter. And in the usual way of the SL market, the Pulsar and Sprinter go for a lower price though slightly more upmarket with more options than the other pair.

• 3 months later...

For a few markets like Phillipines, Mexico, Africa and Sri Lanka as well, Nissan still manufactures Sunny. But I'm not sure if its made in Japan.

i pretty sure a completely new version of the sunny is made for the Chinese market, but they have no replacement for the market segment in which the sunny was for the japanese market

I think the sunny was discontinued after the b15. See last two paragraphs of this. We just get the re-badged version of the pulsar N16, N16 facelift etc. I think the Pulsar is also replaced by the TIIDA? :unsure:

these decisions might affect nissan's sales

I think the sunny was discontinued after the b15. See last two paragraphs of this. We just get the re-badged version of the pulsar N16, N16 facelift etc. I think the Pulsar is also replaced by the TIIDA? :unsure:

agree with you reckless :)