• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mclaren F1

heavyD

So, the F1 is my all time fav supercar and I've been wanting to model it for some time, so I got to it during my spare time. Modeled and lit it in 3d max and did some postwork in Photoshop.

Thought I'd share it with you guys. :)

(Btw Peri, if this sort of thing is against the forum rules, please feel free to remove the thread.)

01smalln.jpg

02smallh.jpg

07small.jpg

05small.jpg

10smallw.jpg

Very nice.. did u used V-Ray

Yup. :)

Impressive, good job! How long do you reckon it took to complete?

PS: Do you take requests?

Well, 3d isn't really my strong point, so it took a couple of months. :) Had to juggle it with the day job.

I don't usually, but what do you have in mind?

So, the F1 is my all time fav supercar and I've been wanting to model it for some time, so I got to it during my spare time. Modeled and lit it in 3d max and did some postwork in Photoshop.

Thought I'd share it with you guys. :)

(Btw Peri, if this sort of thing is against the forum rules, please feel free to remove the thread.)

01smalln.jpg

02smallh.jpg

07small.jpg

05small.jpg

10smallw.jpg

Superb work Big_D. It's really nice.

Looks pretty cool. Might wanna make it a little lower and longer tho.

Detail looks great!

Yeah, the dimensions are a bit off cause the initial blueprints I had were less-than-exact. Found that out after I downloaded a new set. But I had gone too far to change anything, so I let it go...

Actually the car isn't quite complete, I'm yet to do the interior, that is if I can get my lazy ass off the couch.... :D

The actual car has some beautiful lines which, I'm ashamed to say, I couldn't quite capture here...... yet. :)