• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jag Xj

Cherry92

You can expect to see several more of these hitting the streets in the next few months, courtesy several young and lucky stockbrokers who made a killing in commissions with YOUR market rupees :)

It's all part of the job dude like how teachers get a half a day off. Atleast these guys are legally entitled for a commission unlike certain individuals who make a living out of 'back door' commissions.

Hmmm...can't recall such a killer time at the CSE... :((

If you were one of those individuals who started playing the market after seen your neighbors shinny new Axio then tough love. But if you were involved since the days when the CSE was hardly turning over Rs. 50 - 60 million a day then there was plenty of opportunity to make a decent amount that's without taking into account some of the stunts that take place behind the scene.

one belongs to our beloved Dumi##a silva.. dont which one though..i doubt the stock brokers.. think it will be our honest politcians who is gonna bring these down..

Well at least Dumi##a silva was born with a silver spoon unlike other Mr. Silva.... About the stock brokers, doubt an average broker will be able to afford a Jag but individuals in the top of the chain who does wealth management sure does stand a chance. Doesn't that drop top XKR belong to one of the top shots who work for Asia Capital?

I just saw the XJ that belongs to a certain descendent of a king an hour ago. Looks pretty sweet.

What class, pedigree and taste that man has to buy a Jag huh compared to Vinil manik's diga model prado. LMAO.....

It's all part of the job dude like how teachers get a half a day off. Atleast these guys are legally entitled for a commission unlike certain individuals who make a living out of 'back door' commissions.

I know man, I was just finding it amusing :) And it's not every broker, but a few lucky individuals who are earning close to a million a month, and over 10 million in commission in a good month. Of course this would not last forever, but no harm them enjoying it while it does.

I know man, I was just finding it amusing :) And it's not every broker, but a few lucky individuals who are earning close to a million a month, and over 10 million in commission in a good month. Of course this would not last forever, but no harm them enjoying it while it does.

CSE is dominated by few super rich individuals brokers who trade for them makes a killing.