• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz 1000Cc Or Swift 1.3 (2007)?

gterral

Hi everyone.

This is my first thread to auto lanka. I am planning to purchase a small car (Economical) and still could not finalize whether to go with Vitz (1000cc) 2007 model or Swift (1.3cc) 2007 model Japan. I would like to know about the fuel consumption of both vehicles and the maintenance cost etc etc.

Need help from the experts as I am new to the car market.

Edited by gterral

Hi everyone.

This is my first thread to auto lanka. I am planning to purchase a small car (Economical) and still could not finalize whether to go with Vitz (1000cc) 2007 model or Swift (1.3cc) 2007 model Japan. I would like to know about the fuel consumption of both vehicles and the maintenance cost etc etc.

If I were you i will go for Swift. 1300 beetle doing around 10 in city limits and 13-14 km/l outstaion. Also good road handling and fun to drive. To me Vitz 1000 cc is bit under powered, specially when 4 persons on board and AC is on. If you select Vitz try to find 1300 cc. Good luck!

• Like 1

If I were you i will go for Swift. 1300 beetle doing around 10 in city limits and 13-14 km/l outstaion. Also good road handling and fun to drive. To me Vitz 1000 cc is bit under powered, specially when 4 persons on board and AC is on. If you select Vitz try to find 1300 cc. Good luck!

Thanks Dear. I too have in my mind to go for Swift. But I thought to ask for expert's ideas, since I dont have much knowledge of these two cars,

Thank you very much again.

• Like 1

ya swift will be the better choice. and if you are a carefull driver,you can achive more than 14 kmpl outstation. i have done 16kmpl with 6 people and with AC on.my car is a manual one though. imo handling is better than vitz.

if you like, you can check mazda demio too.soo many people suggest that its better than swift. :)

ya swift will be the better choice. and if you are a carefull driver,you can achive more than 14 kmpl outstation. i have done 16kmpl with 6 people and with AC on.my car is a manual one though. imo handling is better than vitz.

if you like, you can check mazda demio too.soo many people suggest that its better than swift. :)

Thank you verymuch for the info

fuel consumption depends on many things..

what i have figured is my car can do either 16+ kmpl or 6kmpl according my driving style..

if you want to achieve best kmpl, try not to do jack rabbit starts and keep the RPM lower .. :)

if you do like that,all cars may give similar kmpl figures

Hi everyone.

post-46173-037642900 1297735774_thumb.pn

Edited by Chal

I've heard its the 3cyl 1000cc engine is the one to go for when it comes to the Vitz.

but yeah,I personally would go for the Swift aswell.

Say what ? no way ! i dont exactly know about the fuel consumption figures but the 3cylinder one sounds like it has a drug addict inside the engine coughing his lungs out :huh: