• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Hybrid

M navy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the ONLY reason for getting a Hybrid? Fuel consumption?? A Civic at that?

I thought this was AutoLanka not AutoIndia!!

LOL

i didn't talk about any reason isn't it?i ASKED ABOUT THE CONSUMPTION cos there may be people in auto lanka who owns this hybrid..

i dont want to know any reasons :action-smiley-060:

They are running an ad for the Maruti company these days on cable, where a bunch of people are looking at a Rocket and a scientist is explaining about it, including the fact that it can reach Jupiter in one year. Then he says "any questions?" and this Indian dude asks him about the fuel consumption. I swear its becoming like that even around here.

They are running an ad for the Maruti company these days on cable, where a bunch of people are looking at a Rocket and a scientist is explaining about it, including the fact that it can reach Jupiter in one year. Then he says "any questions?" and this Indian dude asks him about the fuel consumption. I swear its becoming like that even around here.

wats that mean?

<Quote from Wikipedia>

It is estimated that, when compared to a gasoline engine only Civic sedan of 2006 with an automatic transmission, the Civic hybrid provides an increase of fuel economy in city driving of about 63 percent and an increase of fuel economy in highway driving of about 27 percent

</Quote>

Therefore, 15 x 1.63 = 50

Well I believe asking about fuel consumption is not a stupid question because there are lot of people care about fuel consumption Because i'm sure Petrol prices going to up again soon & all the people are not rich..., if you have money yep then you might not care that much about fuel consumption but all are lot lucky like that.. so there are people who like to have a car & also can have more mileage...

Well I believe asking about fuel consumption is not a stupid question because there are lot of people care about fuel consumption Because i'm sure Petrol prices going to up again soon & all the people are not rich..., if you have money yep then you might not care that much about fuel consumption but all are lot lucky like that.. so there are people who like to have a car & also can have more mileage...

Well whoop de freaking do! And I would care about your belief because??.....

And how about understanding the thing your talking about. The person who said "stupid thing" was m navy, not me. And also, asking might have been ok, if it weren't for the fact that that little factoid that Californikan posted had been posted on the other thread before. Asking again WHEN IT WAS ALREADY THERE, I'm not gonna label it, but its not smart.

And quite frankly, there are lots of things a lot of people would like to do. And we can't. So this "so there are people who like to have a car & also can have more mileage..." statement? I mean, just grow up. :rolleyes:

You want mileage? Lighten the car. Step 1, take out the spare tire. Step 2, take out the seats and replace with plastic Nilkamal seats. Step 3, take out the A/C, Step 4 take out the airbags and associated equipment. There you go, better mileage!

<Quote from Wikipedia>

It is estimated that, when compared to a gasoline engine only Civic sedan of 2006 with an automatic transmission, the Civic hybrid provides an increase of fuel economy in city driving of about 63 percent and an increase of fuel economy in highway driving of about 27 percent

</Quote>

Maru ganan hadilla 15X1.63 =24.45

Panu putha wage ne.... :angry-smiley-048:

btw that was my 50th post. not a newbie anymore......

<Quote from Wikipedia>

</Quote>

increase of fuel economy in city driving of about 63 percent and an increase of fuel economy in highway driving of about 27 percent

increase economy

city=63%

highway=27%

isn't it other way around? :unsure: