• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw E90 Second Hand Price

rangerover

Somehow when I picture IJ in a M3, I get this... Sorry... ;)

x3Tbt.jpg

Stick to your wife's Cefiro mate.. :)

Beemer's are not good on gas... :)

be sure that my wife will get a bmw f30 when they come as used euro imports. mark my word. it's not like my current daily ride is any good on gas. ;)

be sure that my wife will get a bmw f30 when they come as used euro imports. mark my word. it's not like my current daily ride is any good on gas. ;)

That will be such a quantum leap for you... from your wife's Cefiro, to your Wife's F30... :)

Wooo hoooo!!!!

Please put the pics in circa 2014... :)

Edited by VVTi

The article says the 320ed has EPS. Wouldn't that affect the driving feel of a BMW?

Just got back from a BMW X3 launch event at the dealership. Got a chance to test drive the new X3 and some its competition. The new X3 also has EPS, and I was worried it would have taken away the BMW steering feel. Even though the X3 was AWD, and an SUV there was plenty of BMW feel in the way it drove. The one I test drove was the 35i which has an updated version of the 3L turbocharged straight six that is in my 335i. It's coupled to a 8 speed automatic. It was one of the best automatics I've ever driven, better than the 6 speed auto on the 335i. The response from the paddle shifters are almost instantaneous and you get that thud in the back , it could easily be mistaken for a dual-clutch system.

In a way it felt funny, since you're sitting way up high like an SUV but it still drives and feels very similar to a BMW Sedan. I test drove the Mercedes GLK in the comparison - very mushy!

Edited by madmax