• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Road Rage

jdnet

Come back after listening to some Bond :) Apparently one of my friends got lucky after he borrowed my car for a date and turned on the music to find I had left a Bond CD in there.

http://www.bondmusic.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_(band)

I'm sure everyone has heard this, even if they didn't know the band ;)

:lol: Hope he cleaned up your car after..... :lol::lol:

:lol: Hope he cleaned up your car after..... :lol::lol:

Err.... I'm hoping he didn't get lucky in the car... I seem to remember some detail that said not... sorta vague, it was some time ago... :unsure:

Ahh well, as long as it was in the back. I tend to do the fully shampoo and clean up with the seats removed from time to time.

Err.... I'm hoping he didn't get lucky in the car... I seem to remember some detail that said not... sorta vague, it was some time ago... :unsure:

Ahh well, as long as it was in the back. I tend to do the fully shampoo and clean up with the seats removed from time to time.

He he

I listen to Justin Bieber when I drive my car. It makes me want to run over little babies in front of the castle street hospital.

LMAO..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come back after listening to some Bond :) Apparently one of my friends got lucky after he borrowed my car for a date and turned on the music to find I had left a Bond CD in there.

http://www.bondmusic.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_(band)

I'm sure everyone has heard this, even if they didn't know the band ;)

This isnt exactly classical is it, you can hear a rhythm guitar in the background :P

And yes yes i get your point, im young and naive and when i get as old as you and loose all my teeth ill regret listening to rock and techno :P

Edited by The Stig

And yes yes i get your point, im young and naive and when i get as old as you and loose all my teeth ill regret listening to rock and techno :P

LOL..... :lol: :lol:

This isnt exactly classical is it, you can hear a rhythm guitar in the background :P

Not many people know this... but metal and hard rock are the fountains of youth. You start getting old when you stop listening to it. :D

This is the evolution of classic. Watch the video. People like Vanessa Mae, Bond and Escala have updated the classic genre a bit. Besides, you get the other instruments coz thats the Mike Blatt remix.

Not many people know this... but metal and hard rock are the fountains of youth. You start getting old when you stop listening to it. :D

Looks up a song called Kashmir, from a band called Escala, see who the featured artist is. Rock enough for ya? :P can be found in youtube.

Besides, you two are missing the point. I ain't saying Rock is bad. I'm saying this is better when you want to drive calmly. The topic IS about not having Road Rage, after all. There is a reason the NFS soundtrack is constructed the way it is :) Tho when I wanna soundtrack to really put the pedal to the metal, I go for "Mustang Nismo" from the Tokyo Drift soundtrack. Loud.

Looks up a song called Kashmir, from a band called Escala, see who the featured artist is. Rock enough for ya? :P can be found in youtube.

Yeah, but that song's originally by Led Zeppelin! It would be heavy even if sung by a church choir!!! :D

Edited by Big_D

Never!!

When doing ALs, it was RATM, then late 20s, it was AudioSlave, now, mid 30s its Street Sweeper Social Club!

Tom Morello never gets old, he keeps getting better!

All the rock momma never let us listen to now, gets played over the din of a screaming Alfa 3.0 V6!

I am too busy having fun on the road for Road Rage.

Edited by VVTi

There actually is a song called 'Road rage' by Catatonia- I like the the tune but it gives my better half even more road rage than me.

But honestly- metal and hard rock apart, anything with a beat thats too quick for the pace of traffic can not be healthy. And I'm a mental head through and through.

Edited by Elvis_Pil

There actually is a song called 'Road rage' by Catatonia- I like the the tune but it gives my better half even more road rage than me.

But honestly- metal and hard rock apart, anything with a beat thats too quick for the pace of traffic can not be healthy. And I'm a mental head through and through.

Had a listen... I doubt I'll ever get road rage listening to that.... a bit soft isn't it? :)

To each his own I suppose, I enjoy metal quite a lot, so I prefer it. I remain calm even with the most aggressive pounding away at my ears... sometimes... :D I do have my Enigma collection when I have a passenger with me though.

Edited by Big_D

Lo I hate to0 admit it but I think that song is actually so bad that it's catchy.

Haha that's normal. Err I also hate to admit, but i have been listening to it about 10 times now *not while driving omg :huh:

I have been pre-warned to stay away from that one... and I fully intend to listen to that warning.

You're missing some musical masterpiece :blink:

Never!!

When doing ALs, it was RATM, then late 20s, it was AudioSlave, now, mid 30s its Street Sweeper Social Club!

Tom Morello never gets old, he keeps getting better!

All the rock momma never let us listen to now, gets played over the din of a screaming Alfa 3.0 V6!

I am too busy having fun on the road for Road Rage.

:lol: Agreed, but you might be the cause of road rage for others because of all the fun you are having :P

Edited by The Stig

I have been pre-warned to stay away from that one... and I fully intend to listen to that warning.

Oh god thats one crappy song,even for a teenage bimbo...wonder how long it took for her to come up with them genius lyrics...."today is friday,tommorow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards"...WTF????......stupid bitch!