• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Is The Better Between Nissan B14 And Honda Ek3

Ruwan Sampath

Hi All,

I am looking forward to buy a car. My choice is Nissan fb14(Model after 1996) or Honda EK3(Model around 1996)

Can you guys please comment about these two cars.(Which one is better)

I'm considering following key points.

1. Fuel consumption
  2. Price
  3. comfort and features(Also the look and feel)

My budget is between 1.3M - 1.5M :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ruwan, both cars are quite good. I think I say this time and time again. Car choice is a very personal matter, and its very subjective, so whatever comment I make would reflect my own taste not yours. Of course we will point out if a vehicle has a major issue, or any problems but as far as I know both these vehicles are pretty good.

I suggest you do a search on the forum on the Ek3 as it came with a few different engines and trim levels. The choice of Nissan is a lot simpler as two different models are in the market (you might have noticed the different back lights) and both came with three trim levels, FE, Ex Saloon and Super Saloon I believe.

I encourage you to try both, go for a test drive and see what you think !

• Like 1

Hi All,

I am looking forward to buy a car. My choice is Nissan fb14(Model after 1996) or Honda EK3(Model around 1996)

1. Fuel consumption
  2. Price

Thanks

You can buy an EK3 VTEC for that price bro. It would be better than FB14 in terms of handling and power.

1. Fuel consumption depends on the way you drive it and the condition of the car. Both will have similar figures.

2. The price would be slightly higher than that of FB14

You can buy an EK3 VTEC for that price bro. It would be better than FB14 in terms of handling and power.

1. Fuel consumption depends on the way you drive it and the condition of the car. Both will have similar figures.

2. The price would be slightly higher than that of FB14

i heard that fb14 give bad fuel figures than civic correct me if i am wrong :)

Hi All,

1. Fuel consumption
  2. Price

Thanks

I'd keep both models open as an option and look through the second car market for the car that's in the best condition from either brand...

Think he was just comparing the EK3 to the FB14,as Nissan has put out a lot more good models compared to Honda.

No machan peri quoted a statement about not getting the driving pleasure of a honda from a nissan :rolleyes:

I vote this as an early nominee for" the most retarded statement of the year 2011" award :action-smiley-060:

• Like 1

I would say "Maruti" works better than either models.

"damn i feel sorry for fb14 & EK3 owners" :lol:

we are talking about 4 door sedans not hatchback :action-smiley-060: and i compared it to other ones at its range like ek3 ae110....so from theme fb14 has the lowers fuel mileage