• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommendation For A Garage

Crosswind

Question

Recently I checked out a friend's 2003 Suzuki Swift 4WD (groan!) to give a bit of a blind-leading-the-blind style automotive advice :D

Anyways I noticed that there are plenty of things wrong with the car - starting from a constant jada-jada sound from the front left side wheel area, even on a carpeted road. Sounded like suspension bushes? or maybe even the shocks.

Also the steering wheel is kinda easier to handle than usual, which I feel, could be a problem with the steering rack or rack ends. The steering wheel got stuck for a wee bit when i made a full left turn.

The point is, the car seems to need the attention of a good mechanic who can identify the problems and rectify them. Probably needs attention for things like the steering rack, suspension maybe even CV joints and stuff.

Can anyone recommend a good garage, preferably in peliyagoda-wattala area who can do the repairs, keeping in mind that its a 4WD. Any advice on the above problems would be appreciated.

PS. I also noted that when I tried to check the engine oil level, the fluid that appeared on the dipstick was PINK. Was I checking the ATF fluid by mistake?

PPS. JDNET are u still running your garage? Wanna take up this challenge?

5 answers to this question